Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
    R.I.P Miria, that was harsh.. Damn now if the same happen to Clare, she's doomed lol.

Miria! :(

(Every chapter I've read has a sad tone in it!)

Claymore seems to be dragging out for me, giving it's monthly manga makes it even worse. I don't know might just be me, the fights don't really interest me anymore pretty much just read it to see the end conclusion.

Latest chapter

http://mangastream.com/read/claymore/30234969/1

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    Claymore seems to be dragging out for me, giving it's monthly manga makes it even worse. I don't know might just be me, the fights don't really interest me anymore pretty much just read it to see the end conclusion.
    Same.

This chapter was awful. I don't know what happened to Miria, but she became my most hated character in this series. I'm just so glad she's dead now. Oh I can't kill blah blah blah. BULLFUCKINGSHIT!
    Last edited by DFX; 09-04-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Why the hell wouldn't you link to the scanlators site?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Claymore artists are quite fantastic, I absolutely adore the drawing style ! However, story is the problem - I dont think its dragged, I think it has been made up and changed every second. Authors seem to be lost in theyre own world they created.

For a battle manga, 2 things I dont like as well -) Claymore twin characters, you just cant remember the names bcs they all look the same, specificaly bcs every single one of Claymore has the same physical proportions but the hair -) battle system also kinda sucks.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Latest chapter

http://mangastream.com/read/claymore/30234969/1

Same.

This chapter was awful. I don't know what happened to Miria, but she became my most hated character in this series. I'm just so glad she's dead now. Oh I can't kill blah blah blah. BULLFUCKINGSHIT!
    haha! That had me cracking up! So true I was like wtf? Aren't they suppose to be demon killers in the first place? Or w/e the fuck you call them things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Claymore artists are quite fantastic, I absolutely adore the drawing style ! However, story is the problem - I dont think its dragged, I think it has been made up and changed every second. Authors seem to be lost in theyre own world they created.

For a battle manga, 2 things I dont like as well -) Claymore twin characters, you just cant remember the names bcs they all look the same, specificaly bcs every single one of Claymore has the same physical proportions but the hair -) battle system also kinda sucks.
    Exactly man that gets annoying for me in the manga trying make out who the fuck is who. Really only plot I want to see now is for the kid to meet Clare again, or hell to get back to Clare in general.

Quite a lame ending for one of the upper echelon Claymores. Miria deserved a far better death.

i did not see that coming
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

wow
    this is the first time I've heard somebody complained about Miria.
    All I knew along was how awesome she was.
    Anyway, why hate Miria?
    I mean shes not my favourite but I have no reason to dislike her. She can't kill because she knows those twins and warriors are just the Organization's little tools.
    She pities for them, thats why she can't kill them. What's wrong with that?

As for the battle things, I don't particularly like the fight. They are so so though.
    The new chapter is a bit cruel for Miria.
    But this chapter makes me question wtf Yagi san is planning for the future of Claymore.
    Everything seems totally screwed up . First Clare now Miria.
    What will happen next?

Also, if Miria gets killed that early, so wtf is she for up until now? Show?
    That means we will no longer get any intelligent knowledge and conspiracy from the Organization?
    That'd suck
    slam dunk is no. 1
    Sống trên đời phải tán sao cho ra tán
    Đừng để đến lúc nhắm mắt xuôi tay phải hối hận vì không có em n*o khóc hộ

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Still curious about Clare. I think someone is gonna save Miria from total death soon, probably Gallatea.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!