Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    I would say that there is no hope left, but there might still be a miracle for Riful.

Claymore

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    new chapter out http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/93/01/

epic chapter,, then end leave you wanting more.. it just to bad that we dont know when the next on comes out

Why don't we know when the next chapter will be coming out? It's normally a month from the last chapter.

I wonder though What might be the result of Clare even temporarily being melded to the newest creation? and Now those newest creation by the Organization seem invincible, how strong are Clare and the others going to need to get in order to be able to think about taking them on?
    and finally Why wouldn't the organization change it's plans when they sense the newest Rafiela/ combination?

Good lord, that was intense. Riful certainly seems like she's done for. And that Luciela/Rafaela hybrid is...interesting I don't really know how to describe it. So now there's Riful, the Abyssal feeders, Claymore from the organization, the Ghosts, supposedly Alicia and Beth, the Luciela/Rafaela hybrid, and perhaps even Raki and Priscilla all coming together? Wow. This has the potential to be quite epic.

Awesome chapter! Loved it all, im actually kinda glad Dauf is/may die soon, he bugs me. But seriously cool chapter. Can't wait for the next month to go by lol
    A pie in the sky?

It's a monthly-release manga. The translated version of this is release usually at the first week of the month.

Onto the story, damn... the chapter was intense! Can't wait for the next two chapters.

Riful! :'(

Riful is either A) Gone, B) Saved by Rafeala/Luciela, or C) Escapes in what's about to be mass chaos. Although Clare may destroy option B especially since all her friends will be arriving soon. Although they may be pwnd by option B.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

I dunno if Rafaela/Luciela would consciously save Riful...I kind of get the feeling it's just gonna be like "destroy! raaaaawr" although this is based on no factual evidence whatsoever lol. I think Riful is done for :(

Although...it seeks kind of lame to have two Abyssal ones die the same way, so I'm hoping that she's not killed by the feeders, or that she doesn't die at all.

Now that I look at it......

Abyssal Feeders + Alicia/Beth + Rafaela/Luciela = Riful pwnd

May your god and Clare be with you Riful.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Easley easily got owned by just the Abyssal Feeders, with Alicia and Beth also with them, Riful stands no chance. I mean she wasn't even aware of the Abyssal Feeders or how Easley died, she only sensed Easley's death.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Shes got a pretty good attack to defend herself against the abyssal feeders if she can recognize the danger they pose soon enough. If she was a defensive type originally she may even regen faster than Esley (since that was one of the main reasons he died, couldn't regen after the fight fast enough). Just Alicia/Beth combo are the problem...When we last heard about them they were capable of fighting Riful to 50% damage, they may be even higher now not to mention they have abyssal feeders to help in the attack.

I kinda sense Riful using Rafaela/Luciela in some way to protect herself, like luring them in and having the monster beat the abyssal feeders and the twins in her destruction and riful will escape unnoticed maybe. Shes sneaky like that
    A pie in the sky?