Page 64 of 107 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
    Actually it felt like it's going a bit stranded, since the hunters came up. I didn't really like this chapter cause I'm done with power-ups in my mind. Feels sort of dumb. However, I'm expecting great stuff to come out of this, so not satisfied, but almost cool with it. Btw, it's most likely the hybrid that's awekened, since Riful said something along the lines of even better than I expected, I don't think she's referring to Clare, even though I won't go as far as to completely call it off as bs.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the hybrid that was awakening. Rafaela said that one way or another her consciousness would be destroyed as soon as it awakened. So unfortunately I don't think that yoki everyone felt was Claire. But, I think that what she got from Rafaela were all their memories, including what ever techniques those 2 claymores used, I don't recall either's. Claire is becoming quite the hybrid/mixbreed herself, what with being combined with Teresa, Irene's arm, Jean, now Rafaela and her sister are in there too.

Ok chapter.

I think we're gonna see the Luciela and Rafaela 'monster' next chapter, and the Organization's current #1 and 2 will try and fight her.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

aint that luciela and rafaela monster going to be apart of clare now... i thought that rafaela was giving clare all her power along with her memories
    Spoiler!

No, it's just the Rafaela persona that was absorbed by Clare. The fusion of the sisters are a different entity.

Damn, Clare has like 5 (including herself) different specialties now.

clare ssj3 now ?

anticipation for the next chapter is quite the pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the hybrid that was awakening. Rafaela said that one way or another her consciousness would be destroyed as soon as it awakened. So unfortunately I don't think that yoki everyone felt was Claire. But, I think that what she got from Rafaela were all their memories, including what ever techniques those 2 claymores used, I don't recall either's. Claire is becoming quite the hybrid/mixbreed herself, what with being combined with Teresa, Irene's arm, Jean, now Rafaela and her sister are in there too.
    when exactly did clare get jeans power ?

I wouldn't say that she got Jean's power. Rather she saw that Jean could fully awaken but still keep her humanity, so that's one thing, but what she learned from Jean was to overcome what seemed to be "impossible" by sheer force of will. Its probably one of Claire's greatest abilities.

Spoiler!

well lol why even say of course it was the rafela thingy who awakened, the hole chapter was based on that, but remains to be seen what exactly claire got out of it with the memories and stuff

new chapter out http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/93/01/

epic chapter,, then end leave you wanting more.. it just to bad that we dont know when the next on comes out
    Last edited by bankai; 07-03-2009 at 10:45 PM.
    Spoiler!