Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I've been scratching my head on this one too. Even though we don't know the answer, I wonder if it all portends a power-up for Claire somehow?
    I think its more her youki perception. Her powers of reading youki are too good and she searched to deep and then when she found the twins at the same time the twins found her and are pulling her towards them, maybe because they want claire to wake them up? Remember that other chick was scared to use her power on the twins cause it made them wake up a little deep down, but can you imagine someone as good as claire using her power? Shes wake them up real quick!
    A pie in the sky?

Spot on shock. I've been wondering though, if riful did awakened the twins, what made her think that she can control them? or atleast follow her orders?

Shite Chapter and far too short....We waited more than a month for this crap chapter?

The chapter did indeed seem short. I also think that Claire unintentionally sped up the awakening process for incestbeast by searching too hard for youki. hopefully Claire gets some sort of powerup out of this.

The most important thing that happened this chapter was that we almost got some Riful loli action...

pedobear is not amused.

The way things are going, Isley dead, numbers 1 and 2 coming after Riful, what's her name (other abysmal girl that Claire wants to Kill) basically a nut job, I'm afraid that the Organisation will take them all out in short order, and Claire's team will be powerless to do anything about it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

No biggy , Clare will merge with those two to form Super Babe !

Good chapter ... I'm wondering what the connection is between Claire and the sisters.

About Riful controlling the sisters ... I think she said, in a previous chapter, that if they awoke and she felt they were too strong, she'd kill them. But I have a feeling that Riful's gonna get taken out by the twins.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost88 View Post
    Clare has Teresa's flesh remember ? and one of the siamese girls was very good friends with Teresa , later Teresa had to kill her cose she awakened and she did kill her . Then sister or a friend of that dead one merged with her if recall correctly.
    So thats why they reacted to Clare , and naturaly Clare doesn't know Teresas friends.

dude ur ways off lol, rafaela and luciela or whatveer her name is are sisters, rafaelas sister was awakedned adn seh was the one who lost too isley then rafaela came and killed her with her yoki but the result became the siamese creep....clare wants to meet rafaela cause rafaela knew teresa thats all..

although i woul like to see clare awaken into teresa lol, imagine that xD

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Good chapter ... I'm wondering what the connection is between Claire and the sisters.

About Riful controlling the sisters ... I think she said, in a previous chapter, that if they awoke and she felt they were too strong, she'd kill them. But I have a feeling that Riful's gonna get taken out by the twins.
    It's possible. At least they're gonna keep her busy enough time so that the monster fully awakens and rapes everybody around.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    pedobear is not amused.

I'm not amused either.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

:O New chapter is out on One Manga~~ :3