Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Sad Chapter :-( .

Rest in Peace Isley , one of the greatest enemies i've ever seen in a Manga.

Aku Soku Zan

Great chapter, cant wait till next months :o

mmm...I'm kinda conflicted about how Isely went out. It just doesn't feel right for him to get dispatched by anyone other than the survivors of the winter war. Also, it seems like our heroines are still completely out gunned by both the abyssmal ones and the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    mmm...I'm kinda conflicted about how Isely went out. It just doesn't feel right for him to get dispatched by anyone other than the survivors of the winter war.
    but at the same time it gives rise to an even greater adversary, In all honesty i was pretty disappointed to see him die but the story is moving forward which is always nice :p

i liked isley... ='(
    his awakened form was so cool, and... the chapter made him seem peaceful and kind too...
    sigh... sad.

Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    Wow, another great chapter...well I was right about Easley's former battles with those abyss eaters, but I didnt thought they would be that strong (gaining that much experience per battle) and eventually defeat Easley....too bad he perished, I really hoped somebody would help him out in the end, but thats what I like about Claymore, even the important characters die. Ofcourse I cannot wait for the next chapters either OMFGZORZ alicia/beth vs Riful/Duff!!!

lols this is just a game to the organization, they dont give a crap about isley riful or anyone else, i mean, they are after all battling the dragonkins in midland so just some monsters running loose is no problem for them i guess, and i bet half of those organization guys are monsters themselfes...

View Post
    mmm...I'm kinda conflicted about how Isely went out. It just doesn't feel right for him to get dispatched by anyone other than the survivors of the winter war.
    I feel the same way...It just seemed so sudden! But then again, it completely makes sense that the organization would take him out like that. It just emphasizes that you can never forget about them and that no one's ever really safe. Definitely keeps the suspense up, that's for sure. One of the reasons I love this series!

r.i.p. isley, went out as full course meal. and the twins look sweet at the end. is claymore getting better and better or is it just me?.