Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    so what happens when isley gets killed? do the abyssal feeders randomly wander from then on, or does the organization perhaps possesses a way to program them to find another scent?

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    so what happens when isley gets killed? do the abyssal feeders randomly wander from then on, or does the organization perhaps possesses a way to program them to find another scent?
    That would be my guess. Perhaps once they "complete their mission" they prety much have no other reason to live. I wonder if they simply starve?

I wonder what would happen if they put a piece of Easley into a claymore? They did have a piece of him so it would be safe to assume they could have done it right? I bet that Claymore would have been rediculously strong. I hope Easley gets away though, hes too cool not too! I don't like Riful's released state too much and the other one was a little to weak for me imo.
    A pie in the sky?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So can Esleay regrow parts of himself indefinately? Does it take any toll on his power? Does he have to eat something in order to replenish his body? errrrrrrrrr.
    Depends on the amount of yoki his holding back. I doubt he released all his powers yet. That is his standard shape.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    Isley is not going to be killed. At least it's not likely considering the fact that hes the second person to be able to control Priscilla. And Raki leaving Priscilla is inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wonder what would happen if they put a piece of Easley into a claymore? They did have a piece of him so it would be safe to assume they could have done it right? I bet that Claymore would have been rediculously strong. I hope Easley gets away though, hes too cool not too! I don't like Riful's released state too much and the other one was a little to weak for me imo.
    It's been explained in the chapter that putting an awakened being's flesh would make the claymore lose their mind and become monsters themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    It's been explained in the chapter that putting an awakened being's flesh would make the claymore lose their mind and become monsters themselves.
    Yeah thats where I got the idea from, but I was thinking of something more crazy than a abysal eater. Im assuming they just put regular awakened beings inside of those claymores?
    A pie in the sky?

Actually i've been wondering if the ordinary awakened being's flesh was used in order to make the abyss feeder then where does isley's flesh comes into play? Did they put it inside the body aswell? Did they let the feeders sniff it until they remember the scent like a dog?

Wow this weeks chapter was intense!

I can't believe what happened, I want to see the next fights coming up really bad now
    A pie in the sky?

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!