Page 54 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    great chapter (every chapter with a fully released abyssal one is great ), but I dont think Easley is done for, all he needs to do is hit their heads, he should have done in that in the beginning, when he pinned down a few of them...now its getting harder I guess.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    oh swweet. Esleys either screwed or Priscilla is gonna save him.

Is Priscilla even in the South? I forgot.

I want to see Esley get pressed really hard to survive and see what hes made of. I also want to see what happened to the other Abysal one, the cat monster. She combined with he sister right? Weren't they both single digits? They must be on par or higher than Priscilla at this point if they were to awaken.
    A pie in the sky?

This chapter made remember that chapter of The Simpson about the bolivian lizards. After the abyssal eaters kill Isley the Organization is going to have to create another kind of monster to kill the abyssal eaters, and then another to kill those, and so on till the end of days... or Clayomre.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Goodness!... This was one of the grossest and most epic chapters in Claymore history right under Teresa arc.

Dietrich's description for the Organization's Abyssal Feeders/Eaters/Devourers seems akin to dog sniffers. Once they smell the belongings of the target, they will track it down to its location. Well, except in this case, not to retrieve it back to their masters, but to eat them. Close to the perfect weapon, as far as the world of Claymore is concerned.

So can Esleay regrow parts of himself indefinately? Does it take any toll on his power? Does he have to eat something in order to replenish his body? errrrrrrrrr

Well it was a good chapter, and I really like how easley looks in this chapter, he was cool before but the way he was drawn this time was epic! I want to see some stomped heads under those hooves.
    A pie in the sky?

I think that the Claymores of the new generation would soon follow the steps of Clare and Co.

Excellent chapter. Easley's awakened form = EPIC.

Those Abyssal Eaters are greased-lighting fast too. But I wonder, can they also track down the other Abyssals? Dietrich said the ones they fought were programmed to hunt down Easley.
    Last edited by Rift; 02-05-2009 at 02:10 AM.

Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    if they had the means (they did have 11 awakened corpses to form 11 abyssal eaters, do they require more to create another batch? Also they found a piece of Easley, so I think theyll need a piece of Riful too) it wouldnt be a problem.

But now we know why Easley is out in the open like that, aside of losing his whole army, I think he was hunted down before by those zombies (he did say he overdid it a lil against those claymores, as soon as he saw those monsters, and not to forget he instantly transformed to his awakened form, as he already battled those freaks before and knows their strength)
    or maybe I am wrong, that Easley is just thinking ima go SS4 on you and end this in 5 sec lol

Ow I think he can regenerate his limbs (he did it while battling those 2 ex-claymores), but he does have to be a defensive type in order to regenerate in his released form (Rigardo wasnt able to do that since he was an offensive-type)

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Excellent chapter. Easley's awakened form = EPIC.

Those Abyssal Eaters are greased-lighting fast too. But I wonder, can they also track down the other Abyssals? Dietrich said the ones they fought were programmed to hunt down Easley.
    Well, it's because they had a piece of Easley's body. So those Abyssal eaters would only track his scent. If they had a piece (or pieces) of the other Abyssal ones, I'm sure that they'd do the same thing.