Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Amazing chapter! definitely one of the best!

My speculations:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 12-05-2008 at 06:30 AM.

@freakshow: is was a good chapter....

i dont think deneve is dead she will heal her self.. and was that Priscilla at the end? he was always with isley
    Spoiler!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Priscilla is a girl.. And it wasn't her.

yea, agree.. I think Deneve and Helen will survive. Though their extremely slim chance of survival against Isley. But I'm extremely curious of the "Demon". If it had Youki then it wouldn't been Youma based creature like Abyss or any awakened being, but it seems that it cannot be sensed. And I doubt it's youma based..

good chapter, somewhat better than the previous ones (easly hasnt shown up for quite some time, assuming it is really him), and no, the new claymore isn't priscilla, because the awakened girl is with Raki last time we have seen her, and btw she has shrunk because she didn't eat humans for months remember?

I'm a bit lost here, or maybe it was clarified in a previous chapter and I missed it: What's the difference between a demon and an awakened being/regular youma?

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    isn't priscilla, because the awakened girl is with Raki last time we have seen her, and btw she has shrunk because she didn't eat humans for months remember?
    I forgot about that..
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfSpoiler View Post
    and no, the new claymore isn't priscilla, because the awakened girl is with Raki last time we have seen her, and btw she has shrunk because she didn't eat humans for months remember?
    That's what I thought initially too, but it also got me thinking that another reason Priscilla might have shrunk is because she split off that part of herself. That's all speculation. But, it would explain a few things like why she never needs to feed and why she might be reaching her limit.

I think if it played out this way, it would be an easy out for the Manga-ka instead of having some unavoidable clash between Raki, Clare, and Priscilla.

IONO BUT perhaps Rubel (the guy from the organisation that used to teach clare) when he said he wanted the organisation to implode had the demons from the other continents penetrate the southern lands? Then once the claymores and people got wind of it the organisation would collapse? Just speculation of course ^^

Also, I just think it's sad that Isley is suffering so much because Priscilla left him to travel with Raki.

You would believe Clare would be the ones making the kind of mistakes Denv. & Helen are making which is going to cost them their lives.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    I'm a bit lost here, or maybe it was clarified in a previous chapter and I missed it: What's the difference between a demon and an awakened being/regular youma?
    Their are the same , it's just thee context of how they are used are different, OK. The humans are fresh organization members call the yomi demons. Bu, the more experience & veteran members are them awaken beings which they rightful are, i.e. awaken claymore members.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!