Page 44 of 106 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
    -_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    We can`t really say that... If Isley himself didn`t went serious on her
    being unaware about her real power, that fight would've obviously gone far differently if he was aware of her powers...He got cought up with her child-behavior and her potential... He was a man who needed such power.

The thing is that she has the power, BUT her mental is at it`s worst state...
    So she can easily be manipulated...And therefore I wouldn`t get blinded by that scene with Priscilla destroying half of his body.. He is an An Awakened being not only that an Abyss... I doubt that would be a major issue..
    This, is theory, not facts.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    The fact is that whether or not Priscilla actually defeated Isley, he declared himself defeated and swore fealty to her.
    Exactly. He said it himself; he --- was --- defeated---!!!!

Yeah he admitted defeat. But just for the record, he did manage to chew out Priscilla's body to half too though so all those pics posted where Isley got half-body chewed out is kinda one-sided picture.

http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/000...0031821/23.jpg

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    yeah, but he was still in pieces while she regenerated like it was a scratch. Everyone should just re-read the ES in full, nice and slowly. Those of you who are already slow should read it twice, then you should have a clear understanding of why Isley declared defeat and just how strong Priscilla really is.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Yes, it's the fact that Priscilla was confused. She obliterated half his body in an instant. And unlike her, he can't regenerated that quickly.

Okay this letters page seriously needs a new topic. I wanted to wait until the discussion was over but since that doesn't seem to be happening I'll just start a new topic.

WTH happened to Rapheala? 1st she seems like she killed her sister but her lack of appearances in the series lately makes me think that maybe it was a double killing or a killing/suicide.

I love this manga and all but is no 1 just straight up pissed that we never even got to see beyond a 10% yoma silver-eyed Teresa? It seems like they wasted the best and most potential filled character in the series that would have been an overwhelming aid in the present. And I can accept Teresa getting her hands chopped off B/c she let her guard down but seeing her skills I think she should have been able to avoid the 1st beheading. Anyway Honestly at this point I would have preferred for Teresa to be the final awakened being/ Abymassal ones (cause you know she would have been 1 if she had awakened) that Clare had to defeat. Clare could have felt it was because of her that Teresa awakened and still a full blown claymore. At least then we would have seen Teresa go all out in a final battle with Clare. (Opinions wanted)
    Which brings me to the point of when will this manga end now? (Opinions wanted) Is it when Clare defeats Priscilla, when the 7 take over or destroy the Organization, when the 7 eventually stop the whole war somehow, or right when the Claymores leave their island?
    Just a minor question doesn't the manga come out the 1st week of the month? Shouldn't the next chapter be out by now? And if not will it definetily be out by this friday?

You can find the new chapter on www.OneManga.com..

Spoiler!

bleh franky house :( I'll wait for bink or 10sigh to post theirs. the quality difference is worth the wait

Whoa that was a great chapter ^^

I wish Claymore was a Weekly manga rather then a monthly.

other than the wait, it's nice as a monthly. Long chapters, good art, good story. If he had to rush to put out each week, the quality would be junk like naruto and bleach