Page 43 of 106 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Daye@ I still disagree and the facts still stay....

@Daye: Thanks.

So for you guys, What is the truth about Isley and Priscella's fight? Who really win if both of them fight to the death?

For me Priscella wins the fight. And Priscella wasn't fighting seriously at that time.

Isley will never win against Priscella.

The part that Isley stop the battle against Priscella and admit his defeat, is to take advantage and to have someone stronger than him by his side. If Priscella wasn't there in the south, Riful could have killed Isley on that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post

So for you guys, What is the truth about Isley and Priscella's fight? Who really win if both of them fight to the death?

For me Priscella wins the fight. And Priscella wasn't fighting seriously at that time.

We can`t really say that... If Isley himself didn`t went serious on her
    being unaware about her real power, that fight would've obviously gone far differently if he was aware of her powers...He got cought up with her child-behavior and her potential... He was a man who needed such power.

The thing is that she has the power, BUT her mental is at it`s worst state...
    So she can easily be manipulated...And therefore I wouldn`t get blinded by that scene with Priscilla destroying half of his body.. He is an An Awakened being not only that an Abyss... I doubt that would be a major issue..

-_-'
    As expected from a naruto fan, (no offense freakshow ; ), you go and make some assumptions based on your interpretation of the story. But the fact is he was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    As expected from a naruto fan, (no offense freakshow ; ), you go and make some assumptions based on your interpretation of the story. But the fact is he was defeated.
    You immaturity rivals your post!
    You state something this pointless and then you don`t come with no solid proof?
    I support solid disagreement... I don`t see one so far..

Quote Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
    All righty, I was totally wrong. I had forgotten that part, actually never read it. May I say though, that it's kinda crappy? Cause it is, to me at least.
    Yes, I only recently remembered it because I got done catching up on Claymore not that long ago. Reason why I linked the wiki, it went along with what I knew, and i didn't have the time to go and find out those links. :]

It was around midnight when I made that post my time, and lack of sleep caught up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post

The part that Isley stop the battle against Priscella and admit his defeat, is to take advantage and to have someone stronger than him by his side. If Priscella wasn't there in the south, Riful could have killed Isley on that time.
    It's just like you said. Isley stopped the battle because one, he didn't know what would happen if they cont, and he had further use of her. In the beg in of that chapter you have to realize, Priscella used up a lot of power / strength in her fight with that lion [sorry, name escapes me at the moment..]

If he wasn't there, and Isley was the first to encounter Priscella, he would of been dead long ago and we wouldn't be having this talk right now. We already know he had plans for her, because she protected him when Riful came to finish Isley off.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Daye@ I still disagree and the facts still stay....
    I don't see where your getting this at. We can go on for days on end about this, but I brought you facts about why he lost, and everything. I even gave you the link to that whole chapter on OneManga.

All you can say is, you don't agree, but you don't show your facts.. Really, I like talking about this, so please give me something to work on.

I'll say it again.. the only reason Isley isn't dead right now, is because of his future uses. IE: Killing one of the other awakened beings. The mangaka [please correct me on this spelling.. if it's wrong..] probably has more means of him explaining the rest of the story behind claymores being just mere weapons in a whole..

Other then that, we wouldn't be having this talk about him.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    You immaturity rivals your post!
    You state something this pointless and then you don`t come with no solid proof?
    I support solid disagreement... I don`t see one so far..
    well, the solid proof is under your nose, on the very pages that people pointed out a few posts ago, so excuse me for not arguing too much with you.
    I can't say you're proving too much either, you're only making theories here.

As I said I don`t see any solid proof nor disagreement...

Care to point out the theories your talking about

I read the chapter where Isley fought Priscilla. He actually Did have the opportunity to land the killing blow on her, but stopped when he saw her potential and probably wanted to control her power because of her amenisia.

In this Manga page, he was going to kill her when she reverted back to her human form. She was in a weakened mental state and could have finished her.

Though if she never lost her memories, she would have won.
    Last edited by RedPan; 07-18-2008 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Found Manga Page and added it

Meh...this is a lot of arguing for such a moot point. The fact is that whether or not Priscilla actually defeated Isley, he declared himself defeated and swore fealty to her. She is now the most powerful being in the manga with the possible exception of Alicia.