Page 42 of 107 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    No she didn`t defeat him! He saw her potential and that she was going to surpass him any second... And he knew he couldn`t kill him... Maybe he could at that moment but now it`s too late.. She is far stronger then him..
    Sorry, but she did defeat him...

Most people believe that Isley defeated Priscilla when she went on a rampage in the North and made her his lover. However, this was later proven untrue - despite initially holding the upper hand, Isley had nearly half his torso torn off by Priscilla, who in contrast regenerated from her injuries at phenomenal speed.

For unknown reasons, Priscilla suddenly reverted back to her human form in the midst of battle. Realising that her Awakening had caused her mind to regress, Isley responded by returning to his human form as well, and swore allegiance to Priscilla. His exact motivations remain unknown.
    Taken from the wiki, I'll try and look for the manga chapter later on.

Wiki is not always right or true. That never happened in the manga. Isley just surrendered. That's more or less what happened, but mind it, it was never shown in the manga.

Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    Now I know for sure, she was winning but turned into her human form all of a sudden (she is mentally unstable) and got amnesia, Easley could then finish her off, but decided to take care of her, and using her as an ally.
    So I think all of you are correct in the fact that Priscilla could beat Easley and Easley Priscilla too lol

Wiki is not always right or true. That never happened in the manga. Isley just surrendered. That's more or less what happened, but mind it, it was never shown in the manga.
    Nope, go read extra scene 3...it shows the battle between Priscilla and Isley, Isley seemed to have the upper hand but then Priscilla owned half his body in one shot, then Isley declared himself defeated and swore fealty to her as was his custom as explained in that chapter.

Spoiler!

Even Riful figures it out later and talks about it...

Spoiler!

-_-'
    Yeah, even i remember that (and i have a shitty memory)

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    No she didn`t defeat him! He saw her potential and that she was going to surpass him any second... And he knew he couldn`t kill him... Maybe he could at that moment but now it`s too late.. She is far stronger then him..

...Oo
    you seemed pretty sure for someone who's totally wrong

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    ...Oo
    you seemed pretty sure for someone who's totally wrong
    And you seem pretty fast to misjudge my post?

Defeat = beaten \ won over
    I never saw a fight where someone LOST in that scene..

All I saw was a man ADMITTING defeat inn order to over win her..
    The victory actually goes to him.. But as I said before and as Riful states in the page above.. As long as she remains that strong he cannot defeat her.. He acknowledged her as being stronger then him..

The fact remains, no one was defeated there.. Arguing otherwise is simply foolish..

Sigh.. no point in arguing with you.. This is why he was defeated / beaten.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I don't know about you, but if I lost half my body in a split second, after it appeared like I was beating the hell out of something and winning the fight. I wouldn't try and cont it anymore in risk of losing my life. Also we have no idea why Priscilla went back to her human form.

Isley decided then and there it would be better to work for her. This way, he completes his own goals, as well as having to avoid fighting Priscilla again. The only reason he's alive is because the mangaka probably has some future use for him, aside from what we have seen.

And yes, I know wiki is rarely ever right in some cases. Sorry I didn't have the time to find the two images I just showed. :\ I was in a rush and everything :] The image that SquadZero linked, is what follows these.

Hahah.. Damn I forgot about that part of Isly's part defeated by Priscilla. Damn I hate this damn messy brain of mine. heheh can't remember.

Hey Daye, what chapter is that?

It's claymore extra scene's. You can find it on onemanga. The chapter that has the information about Isley's fight is Extra scene's 3.

http://www.onemanga.com/Claymore/73.3/01/

All righty, I was totally wrong. I had forgotten that part, actually never read it. May I say though, that it's kinda crappy? Cause it is, to me at least.