Page 41 of 106 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    thanks
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    wait a minute -maybe im a bit confused here but wasnt priscilla with isley of the north when isley went south to fight luciella-and riful went with duff to fight isley but she said "forget it-cuz that little girl is with him they are too powerful"-so if priscilla was with him why is she now with raki-maybe there is a time difference-can some1 plz explain 2 me

one more thing-im sure i read raki called her PRICILA not PRISCILLA-theres a difference
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    it's a translations. they "sound" the same, so either would be correct(until the author gives us a valid english spelling). As for the fight in the south, they may have left Raki behind. Awakened beings seem to be able to travel pretty fast.

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Alrite Question..They said that Pricilia when she awakened went on a rampage..she went to the north fought a close battle with Isley..But Lost..So why the hell did he get owned so bad when they fought a secend time serously losing half of his body like that its just sad
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Thats because when Pricilia fought Isley, he was defeated. So he spread the rumor that he beat Pricilia, so the other two awakened beings, wouldn't know how strong she really was.

Once, they got the idea of what really happened, Isley went and killed one of the awakened beings. When riful went to finish off a weakened Isley, her fears came true and she noticed how strong Pricilia really was.

- Also tensa, yes there is a time difference. I'm not sure the right amount of time, too lazy to check, but about 5 - 6 years or more have passed since Clare's fight in the North, and how those who lived faked their death.

Also the reason why Pricilia is with Raki now, is still unknown. We know when they first met, Pricilia took a liking to Raki. Isley himself said, that it was rare for her to take a liking to people, and since he recovered from his battle with that other awakened, he has no reason to fear an attack from Riful. So he probably didn't need Pricilia around anymore. -

I wonder if she'll remain with Isley or chill with Raki until they find Clare...........Clare will probably flip when she sees Priscilla and Raki although if she tries to fight that'd be a quick battle if her and the others tried to fight.....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

I just started this manga on a whim cuz I wanted something new to read and I instantly loved it, read all the chapters in 2 days and am currently going through the anime, I am dissapointed to hear the anime diverges and ends short but I can sorta see why this being a monthly manga and all.

Substitute Shinigami Kuroi-Getsuga's Avatar
    From what I still can remember about the Priscilla/Easley fight, she defeated him, but when she was about to deliver the killing blow she turned into the human form all of a sudden and got amnesia.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroi-Getsuga View Post
    From what I still can remember about the Priscilla/Easley fight, she defeated him, but when she was about to deliver the killing blow she turned into the human form all of a sudden and got amnesia.
    No she didn`t defeat him! He saw her potential and that she was going to surpass him any second... And he knew he couldn`t kill her... Maybe he could at that moment but now it`s too late.. She is far stronger then him..
    Last edited by Freakshow; 07-17-2008 at 08:23 PM.

I gotta say that was smart tho if she turned on him he's screwed......
    Ava&Sig by Ravona