Page 4 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Claymore is coolll!!! At the beginning, the story is just like the knights fighting with the monsters, but when you start to read more of them, thing becomes so interesting. I wish another chapter will come out soon.. can't wait.^.^
    Last edited by hishogi; 07-20-2007 at 10:52 PM.

i agree claymore is a good manga/story. the storyline and the events will get you hooked. i'm currently on the latest chapter and waiting for the new chapter to be released -_-' "which i have no idea when. but yeh if any of u guys are intrested in starting another story then go for claymore

yeah claymore~! i definitely agree that this manga is great anyone out there should try this one out you will never be disappointed
    i heared that the continuation of the next chapter will be released this coming november awww..!! i cant wait till november >.<

Quote Originally Posted by kruc View Post
    yeah claymore~! i definitely agree that this manga is great anyone out there should try this one out you will never be disappointed
    i heared that the continuation of the next chapter will be released this coming november awww..!! i cant wait till november >.<
    November huh? I cant wait, it fells like I've been on this last chapter forever.
    'We need emotional content' -Bruce Lee

After ep 16 of the anime I couldn't resist and read all of the manga. What a great series.

Now I'm to learn that I'll have to wait a month for the next chapter! :(
    I am the moonlight walking.

I just finish reading the manga, but I didn't read from the start. I read from Volume 9. Coz it's the continuation of episode 16. It was fun reading it and I finish it all in one night just reading. I can't even wait for the latest chapter.

At first I watch this anime, It wasn't that fun coz the bloodshed is not near equal to Hellsing Ultimate. And when I continue the series, the story is very nice and the bloodshed is getting better and better.

Same here, it's a great manga to read. I can't wait for the latest to release.

The two claymore threads have been merged.
    I am the moonlight walking.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_error View Post
    then an ova will come out.
    that sounds like hxh. oh wait no, hxh is not a good example, togashi stopped .__.

i don't mind that though, if an ova comes out to continue the story after the 26 episodes. it'll be better than having a crappy ending

I'd rather have another good season rather than OAV's. Not with stretched fight like Naruto, or fillers but as gr8 as they're doing it now, maybe stick even more to the manga