Page 23 of 106 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Wow you read that quick. Yeah it was a good chapter. I liked how it ended as well, makes it worth the wait for the next chapter

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

just read the new chapter. it was predictable but the next episode should be off the chain.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    what are the chances of galatea being save by clare and her group that are actually looking for her?
    lol got it right ;p it was the logical thing, since everyone else is trying to kill galatea, the warriors of the north will let galatea join and most likely go talk to Riful about her plan. Cause this fight isnt just against yoki but also against the organization.

Lucky 7 to the rescue. Could Clare be any more bad ass I'm so happy that this means that Galatea probably won't die. And hopefully, this means that we're back to having the focus on Clare and not Clarice. Although, it's interesting how Clarice was able to dodge and fight. Even more interesting to me was how Galatea who could sense Clarice and Miata's supressed yoki couldn't sense Clare's or the Lucky 7's yoki.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac
    lol got it right ;p it was the logical thing, since everyone else is trying to kill galatea, the warriors of the north will let galatea join and most likely go talk to Riful about her plan. Cause this fight isnt just against yoki but also against the organization.
    Congrats lol. I just didn't think there would be something like that happening since plenty of Claymores have been killed off before. Like I said before, I'm glad that Galatea's chances of survival have increased exponentially And I think you mean yoma, not yoki :-P

-_-'
    Yes, Galatea was supposed to be the expert number 1 in sensing yoki and since she's blind, she's even sharper. Yet, she didn't detect the 7 warriors Oo
    I guess it's more convenient for the "surprise" rescue.

So claymore is a shounen? I thought we couldn't see any nipples in shounen manga.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    give her a break she was trying to keep her head on her shoulders. loosing her eye sight also makes her unable to fight if she isn't concentrating on the opponent with the yoki sense or whatever. Claire can look so bad ass when she wants to XD

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    So claymore is a shounen? I thought we couldn't see any nipples in shounen manga.
    Claymore used to be in the Sienen forum, but got moved when they reorganized the threads to match with their publications and created the "List of Manga" threads. I personally still thinks it sienen, but eh, I don't care as long as I continue to get a good read!

I wish the chapters were more progressive since we gotta wait a month for each one.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

i have given up on it as its died off, but the latest chapter had an interesting final page

died off? it's always been a month wait, it's just 10sigh scanlated like 4 volumes in 2 weeks or do you mean the 4 month of the Extra Scenes?