Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Byakugan would win too, Sharingan can copy jutsu's and physical movements of taijutsu too as well as cast really strong genjutsu's but the Byakugan can see the chakra in the person so genjutsu doesn't work on them since they can just activate byakugan and see the chakra of the person casting the genjutsu right through the genjutsu and I don't think the byakugan style of taijutsu can be copied so thats another mute point for the Sharingan.

Unless the Sharingan user has copied tons of awesome jutsus and stuff I don't see them ever beating a Byakugan user based solely on their Kekkai Genkai alone. The Byakugan can also see 360 degrees and if at the Kage level Im sure they can see the Tenketsu's too, and once that Sharingan users Tenketsu's are sealed up hes done for, no chakra for jutsus's, a weaker taijutsu form, and genjutsu that doesn't affect the byakugan user.

I also don't think weve even seen the fullest extent of the Byakugan, im sure they have a higher dojutsu level too and probably secret jutsus too like the 3 secret jutsus of the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Dunno if Tsukiyomi works on a Byakugan user since its like their transported somewhere else in their own minds but Im gonna say it probably doesn't or at least can be broken out of by a Byakugan user.

I vote Byakugan
    A pie in the sky?

If you think about it we havent seen Byakugans "true" power yet..

Or it simply doesnt have one XD

Well se how powerful the byakugan is after the next time skip. Neji will kill Rock Lee to unleash the Mangekyo Byakugan. He will own all.

I wanna see a Byakugan without all the freaky vain's popping out of their face...weirds me out when I see that all of a sudden...
    A pie in the sky?

Have you read ONE chapter of Naruto? the ninja that doesn't give up will win!

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    Have you read ONE chapter of Naruto? the ninja that doesn't give up will win!
    NO SHIT...wow i never noticed -_-
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'd rather not get into this discussion. I've seen this battle before and a winner is never decided lol.
    lol agreed, I was a veteran from that war. I say we go ask Kishi in an interview

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    NO SHIT...wow i never noticed -_-
    LMAO. Great response.

Byakugan will definitely defeat the regular sharingan, once the tenketsu are blocked, sharingan user is done. But I think mangekyou Sharingan might pose a greater threat to a byakugan user. But then again Tsukuyomi might be rendered useless due to byakugan's greater insight so Ameretsu and Susanoo will have to be used. I don't think there's another level to byakugan, Kishi only did mangekyou sharingan so he could create a more powerful doujutsu. But a highly experienced byakugan user like the head of the hyugga clan could defeat some1 with mangekyou. Of course Rinnegan would crush both sharingan (including mangekyou) and byakugan unless u happened to know the secret to defeating the rinnegan. We won't know the answer until there's a doujutsu battle or Kishi releases some info for the fans.

I was wondering. Until someone unleashed the MS no sharingan user could have been aware of it. Someone basically stumbled upon it. Same with EMS really, someone was going blind and took someone else's MS and stumbled upon the EMS.
    So there could even be another level of the sharingan.

But here is my question. Do you think there could be another level to the Byakugan.
    I think its doubtful that we'll see it because the only users were familiar with are Neji and Hinata and they aren't real players in the series. But do you think there is another level and if so what abilities could it have.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    sadly sharingan is too haxed for byakugan, so yes it's sharingan.