Question Which episodes are fillers?

Please!i wanna know which episodes in the anime D.Gray-man that are fillers!

Episodes 14-18, 25 and 28 I have a good feeling that they are, 29-35, 37, 41-50, and thats it. Though, there are some I am not completely sure of.

I think the better question (for the first part of the anime at least) is, what isn't filler. xD

yeah plus the y changed the order of the some of the event's so alot of them seem like the fillers

They took the first two stories of the Reverse Novel 1 and put them in the DGM Anime storyline. So these aren't exactly fillers and are canon, but....not exactly from the manga either.

ok thanks guys!

what they did was stretch the story for the anime, and put in random fillers when ever there isnt a story event. They did this so much i thought the anime was gonna have an original ending deviated form the manga

Oh I don't mind that they got on track with the manga plot again...better than random fillers, or fillers where the manga did nothing. Sometimes it's nice, but sometimes it's just plain boring...:(