Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jonin naruto

actually naruto is having a sort of jounin class missions and to think that he becomes a jounin its not a bad idea. hopefully he can became konohamaru sensei XD

people looking at mi post!

narutos had a jounin class mission when he was a genin (the zabuza ark) but i dont see him having time for the chunin exams in the story although he could get a field promotion to jounin from genin because he does have a jutsu ranked "s or higher" i see the end of the manga having a sceen with him as hokage alooking at a picture of him as a jounin with his pupils and then talking to his pregnant wife sakura/hinata i just think its the kishi thing to do.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

how i see, it is that they're go straight to having already dead as a former hokage and the last panel is Naruto's face on that rock of hokage faces.

I hope that Naruto doesn't marry Hinata. Strong members of Narutoverse Sarutobi, Jairaya, Minato, Naruto. especially Minato and naruto being great ninjas without a powerful kekkie genkai. I want to see narutos child the same way not ruined by seeing narutos son staring at me with a Byakugan and those creepy veins poking out.

Didn't naruto say early in the manga that if he has to be a genin forever, he will still become hokage somehow. I believe this is what will happen.

me to i agree with zatch

people looking at mi post!

Naruto will probably die before ever becoming Hokage while saving his country. I see that is how it will end anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    Naruto will probably die before ever becoming Hokage while saving his country. I see that is how it will end anyways.
    nah i can see naruto looking at his face carved on the mountain and being like damn i look good.
    I am McLOVIN

i really hope that the end of the manga isnt just naruto at age 15/16 kicking the final guys ass and then time skip just to show him as hokage...the end. You mean to tell me there isnt anything else going on with his life between those time periods and that all his hardships and struggles just happen to him when he is a kid. I really hope we see more of Naruto older than just a teaser of him as Hokage. If there was just a teaser at the end then that would just leave the question of what kind of man he is because Naruto now still has a lot of growing up to do and I doubt he will be all grown up at the age of 15/16. We've seen all the other older ninjas kinda how they were like as a kid and then how they are like now as an adult. So I believe (or at least I hope) we will see another time skip and see Naruto and the gang older.

Also I wonder if Naruto will die at the end. Im not saying I want this to happen but this manga has a lot of twists so its just to predictable to see Naruto as Hokage in the end. Its not like Naruto dieing would be bad. He has touch a lot of ninjas hearts and every great ninja has died in the manga in an honorable way just look at the Hokages and Jaraiya. If Naruto were to die he would leave a positive message for all to live by. I dont know just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by couchcommando View Post
    i really hope that the end of the manga isnt just naruto at age 15/16 kicking the final guys ass and then time skip just to show him as hokage...the end. You mean to tell me there isnt anything else going on with his life between those time periods and that all his hardships and struggles just happen to him when he is a kid. I really hope we see more of Naruto older than just a teaser of him as Hokage. If there was just a teaser at the end then that would just leave the question of what kind of man he is because Naruto now still has a lot of growing up to do and I doubt he will be all grown up at the age of 15/16. We've seen all the other older ninjas kinda how they were like as a kid and then how they are like now as an adult. So I believe (or at least I hope) we will see another time skip and see Naruto and the gang older.

Also I wonder if Naruto will die at the end. Im not saying I want this to happen but this manga has a lot of twists so its just to predictable to see Naruto as Hokage in the end. Its not like Naruto dieing would be bad. He has touch a lot of ninjas hearts and every great ninja has died in the manga in an honorable way just look at the Hokages and Jaraiya. If Naruto were to die he would leave a positive message for all to live by. I dont know just a thought.
    Well whoever wears Tsunade's necklace does die.
    I am McLOVIN