Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaf founders

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Please let's not start it up in this thread. There are enough threads about it already. I'm starting to become nauseous anytime someone mentions Obito, Tobi and Madara in the same sentence.

As it relates to being descended from the Hyuuga clan, Kakashi did say (correct me if I'm wrong) that 'some say' the sharingan descended from the byakuugan. Meaning it's just a speculation.

Anyway I figure that before Konoha was formed, people were just wandering amimlessly setting up shops here and there, until two peeps said 'Hey...let's find a happy place." Thus Konoha (and most likely every where in the world) was formed. Cause humans just want somewhere to call 'home'. ^_^
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

We should all notice that Kakashi only said that the sharingan may have descended from the byakugan, not that Uchihas descended from Hyugas.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I hope you are kidding.
    lol yes i was kidding

also does anyone think the rinnegan is like the source of the Byakugan and Sharingan
    I am McLOVIN

ok lol.

I'll accept that it may just be speculation. However if it turns out to be true you have to admit uchihas = hyuga descendants.\

I'm sorry but if a sharingan which is a kekkie genkai that only appears in uchihas is an evolved version of the byakugan which is a kekkie genkai that only appears in hyugas then its safe to say that uchihas come from hyugas.

thats what i think

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    that might have come from the Byakugan.

I think that Kishi only wrote that there to give us a wow impression on Byakugan since the Sharingan is already such a cool an powerful eye, making it a rumor that it could have appeared from the Byakugan makes Byakugan seem uber powerful.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    they had a Uchiha Madara Gaiden it was called Kakashi Gaiden and his name in it was Obito.
    no no no, your thinking of Tengu not Obito

My thought on all of this:

1st there was Rinnegan
    - Rinnegan was diluted by mixing of blood thus creating Byakugan
    2nd there was Byakugan
    - Byakugan was diluted again by mixing blood or mutated from pure hate???
    3rd there was Sharingan

Either way byakugan kicks sharingan's ass any day
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I'll accept that it may just be speculation. However if it turns out to be true you have to admit uchihas = hyuga descendants.\

I'm sorry but if a sharingan which is a kekkie genkai that only appears in uchihas is an evolved version of the byakugan which is a kekkie genkai that only appears in hyugas then its safe to say that uchihas come from hyugas.

thats what i think
    I think your absolutely right, there's no other clans with sharingan other than the uchihas, and no other clans than hyuggas with the byakugan. A hyugga (madara) with a mutated eye that becomes the sharingan could've started the uchiha clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    As it relates to being descended from the Hyuuga clan, Kakashi did say (correct me if I'm wrong) that 'some say' the sharingan descended from the byakuugan. Meaning it's just a speculation.

Anyway I figure that before Konoha was formed, people were just wandering amimlessly setting up shops here and there, until two peeps said 'Hey...let's find a happy place." Thus Konoha (and most likely every where in the world) was formed. Cause humans just want somewhere to call 'home'. ^_^

The people who settled in konoha weren't just wandering about. They were from the Fire nation. I always thought that there were always nations with regular villages where few scattered shinobis practiced. Then Madara and Shodai decided to found a village where the shinobi were used specifically to defend the village and the nation. It would be like a fort that protects the territories around it. And other powerful nations followed suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    My thought on all of this:

1st there was Rinnegan
    - Rinnegan was diluted by mixing of blood thus creating Byakugan
    2nd there was Byakugan
    - Byakugan was diluted again by mixing blood or mutated from pure hate???
    3rd there was Sharingan

Either way byakugan kicks sharingan's ass any day
    I like your idea, I think that the sharingan mutated from a pure evil byakugan user who's lust for power was immense and he was willing to do anything for that power. That could be the reason why the Sharingan is able to upgrade itself to Mangekyou Sharingan, the more a person wants power, more evil u pour into it, u unlock more power. Maybe Tobi is trying to unlock a power greater than mangekyou sharingan.
    Anyways, I really want Kishi to showcase rinnegan's and byakugan's true powers, cause they lack in comparison to Sharingan's potential.