Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Leaf founders

  1. #1
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893

    Leaf founders

    At the time of the first hokage and Madara Uchiha we know there was no leaf village being that they founded it. Where the individuals who founded the village from the fire country or another hidden village. Where was Madara from also. Its said that madara was descended from the Hyuga clan. If madara was around at the begining of leaf then Hyuga must have been around prior. Which village or country do you believe they are from.
    You may be able to come to conclusions by the jutsu they use. If they weren't brothers I would think the second hokage from the village of the mist etc.

    What do you guys think.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    They all came from the country of fire. The same country where the leaf village was founded. I don't believe Madara descended from the Hyuga clan. He'd have white eyes, plain and simple. Both the Hyuga and the Uchiha clans could have been established around the same time.

  3. #3
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    They all came from the country of fire. The same country where the leaf village was founded. I don't believe Madara descended from the Hyuga clan. He'd have white eyes, plain and simple. Both the Hyuga and the Uchiha clans could have been established around the same time.
    yea but kakashi said that the uchiha clan has been said to have descended from the hyuuga clan and that's why the sharingan has a good eye of insight but the byakugan has a superior eye of insight since it's able to see the tenketsu and chakra channels.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  4. #4
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Was it the clan? I thought it was just the sharingan descending from the byakugan.

  5. #5
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Was it the clan? I thought it was just the sharingan descending from the byakugan.
    my bad i think it was the sharingan that descended from the byakugan. but still that said madara must have origins in the hyuuga clan.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  6. #6
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    It'll be one of those things that will be forever left in obscurity.....Unless, An Uchiha Madara Gaiden!!!! lol. Kishi should do some stuff like that. An Uchiha Gaiden and a Hyuuga Gaiden to shed some light on the clans and their history before the present storyline. Thats if he doesn't cover it in the manga anytime soon.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    I think the way things are going we are going to see a little into what happened between madara and the first if nothing else. Especially if tobi turns out to truly be madara, the madara that founded the uchihas. It would suck if twenty years ago one of Sasukes uncles had a son he named after the founder of the clan MADARA. I haven't heard anyone come up with that as a posibility yet. A total loser uchiha getting picked on as a kid. maybe sasukes dad threw a rock in his left eye and blinded it. Then he left the village and dispised the clan while he plotted his revenge.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It'll be one of those things that will be forever left in obscurity.....Unless, An Uchiha Madara Gaiden!!!! lol. Kishi should do some stuff like that. An Uchiha Gaiden and a Hyuuga Gaiden to shed some light on the clans and their history before the present storyline. Thats if he doesn't cover it in the manga anytime soon.
    they had a Uchiha Madara Gaiden it was called Kakashi Gaiden and his name in it was Obito.
    I am McLOVIN

  9. #9
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    I hope you are kidding.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Shinhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Asces Dungeon
    Posts
    1,893
    Could you explain why after surviving the rockfall miraculously he turned uber evil mastermind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •