Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Dragonball AF

Creazy Kun-FU fighter MariaNYHC's Avatar
    theres is no such thing as an official dragon ball af anything in existance and so far all the so called trailers eps and manga i've seen of it are just dragonball dbz and dbgt clips and manga pages spliced together

altho they have made a live action dragon ball movie set for release in April of next yr

Google dragonball film for more info

Quote Originally Posted by MariaNYHC View Post
    theres is no such thing as an official dragon ball af anything in existance and so far all the so called trailers eps and manga i've seen of it are just dragonball dbz and dbgt clips and manga pages spliced together

altho they have made a live action dragon ball movie set for release in April of next yr

Google dragonball film for more info
    Yeah, everyone in this thread know that; but it's still interesting or funny to read some manga made by fans with the story being the future of DB.

There's already a thread for the DB Live-action movie too, if I remember correctly, we're all looking forward to that movie

Creazy Kun-FU fighter MariaNYHC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yeah, everyone in this thread know that; but it's still interesting or funny to read some manga made by fans with the story being the future of DB.

There's already a thread for the DB Live-action movie too, if I remember correctly, we're all looking forward to that movie
    yeah i kinda figured that much

but you'd be surprised ho many dumb people i come across that wholeheartedly believe db AF is real and and talk all this shit to me and try to back it up with erroneous facts and fake episodes hahahah.

and yeah i think i posted the news about the dragon ball movie on that thread too teehee ^_^

does anyone have a clue whether ch 06 is available for download... It really sux on youtube.

EDIT: Here you go, I found them, but it's according pages from 51-60 is chapter 6.... just check it out.
    _desirecampbell.com
    Last edited by akatsuki_dragon_; 05-31-2008 at 04:28 PM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Sorry for double-post, but that previous post was last year! There's an update to toyble's Dragon Ball AF. You can download all the latest chapters in english here:

http://desirecampbell.com/project/dbaf/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter