Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
^ Neah is the one that created Timcampy, Cross was only holding him for the time being, until he finds the 14th (Allen) and gives it back.
Oh, well that's my bad. I probably shoud have paid more attention to the Manga and such.

What's really funny, is the CC's final (?)(sword) form, as it represents (hidden within Allen) Neah's desire to become the Millennium Earl.
I was once thinking if it wasn't cool if he combined his sword with Earls, making it a double/twin sword, since he still would only have one arm , unless Neah's power allows him to regrow a new one.
I don't really see how it would be possible for him to "Merge" the swords together. Whilst it would be awesome, i don't see the Earl going up to Neah and saying "Here Neah have my sword so that you can turn it into something can beat me!". Unless it happens during the final fight with the Millenium Count.

I still wonder about Neah's powers, it might have something to do with sound, since he was musician and sound vibrations are able to shake the earth the way he did at Alma's arc, or if it is actually harmonization with everything (including nature, matter, sound, waves, air).
But, i also don't know just how far Neah's abilities stretch.
The twins (Jasdebi and Debitto if i remember correctly), the Noah's that represent bonds, have the ability to "Materialise". Essentially giving them the ability to make anything (Even completely impossible stuff) in the known omniverse. Neah, as you said, possibly has the ability to "Harmonize" (That's what i'm calling it anyway) with anything and everything. I don't know just what such ability would entail though. If he can synchronize his opponent, does that mean he could effectively turn himself into a Voodoo doll? IE, whatever damage goes to him goes towards the person that the Voodoo doll represents. (Self sacrifice to kill the Earl anyone?) If he can synchronise with someone else, it might be possible for him to do *Steal* someone elses arm. Tykki is extremely similar to Neah, maybe he'd steal his arm? He'd gain Tease as a weapon as well, which would be a mighty big help against the other Noah. Not to mention his ability to "Choose" what he touches. However, if his power is something, say, more vibration based, then (This is going with superhero logic though) could he possibly vibrate his own atoms so fast that he could phase through solid matter?

1. Neah was loved (at least by Earl and Rode), his betrayal and death made their collective memory corrupt. Seeing as the shock was the strongest for Earl, it's possible that Millennium holds the collective memory inside himself, or it's stored outwardly, or Neah is the keeper of their memory.
If the Earl is storing the memory outwardly, then where oh where could he be keeping it is the question?

2. It was mentioned that Neah's desire is to become the Millennium Earl. It could mean that he wants his position as a leader to change their ways, or is after his power or whatever he has.
From this chapter, you could argue that Neah is either triyng to protect Allen/himself, or is just being a douche. Now, what this means is that it's very possible that Neah could have grown attached to his host. What that would mean, however, is still unknown. Neah isn't in a position to protect Allen now, is he? In this situation, it doesn't really seem to matter just whether or not Neah is a jackass or not, as Kanda will fight him either way. I don't think Neah is in it for the power. It just, doesn't feel like Neah is going through with this just to obtain power, call it a gut instinct, but that's just how it feels to me. To back up my gut feeling, Mana was human, so maybe he simply feel empathetic to his dead brother and doesn't want the Noah's kill anymore? It's definetely a possiblity.

3. Road said that the 14th fought for Mana. Currently Mana is considered a human, but he had the golden eye of the Noah and most likely was the host for Ticky's Noah.
Mana is alive well, as Tykki's host. I don't think so. Allen would EASILY have recognised Tykki as being Mana if he was, but i do think that since Hoshino has had many a plot-hole character wise this just might be one. So, say Tykki DOES turn out to be using Mana's body. What then? Would Allen still have the will to fight? How would this affect the other characters? Neah especially.

4. Earl's great expectations of Ticky are coming from Ticky's looks, that are similar to Neah's (at least Allen mistook Neah for Ticky at first). It's quite possible that they are another pair of twins in the Noah family.
Yes, very possible.

5. Levellie called him a crack, that would allow humans to take destiny into their own hands. Currently humans are toyed between Noah's/Akuma and Innocent.
I think Leverrier might be saying that since Allen is "The 14th" and the 14th wasn't part of the Noah clan from the beginning. I think that with time, more people, the 15th, the 16th, ETC ETC will rise. Or maybe that's just Leverrier's guess or the situation. But, he does say "Humanity", so it's very possible still that he isn't speaking of that.

6. Earl said that they are following the will of their God.
So do the Exorcists say that God wants them to fight. Both sides think that God is with them. I personally see both of them as, say, the flipsides of the same coin.

7. Noahs and Exorcists are apart on the two ends of the same line. It starts with Noah, the true humans; then the current humans, that aren't original humans; and Exorcists that are less than humans, considered only as weapons.
True. But a statement of fact doesn't really help explain what will happen. Noah's act superior when really, without Humanity there wouldn't BE any of them here. With the exception of the Millenium Earl.

8. Beside Earl, Neah is the only known other Noah to be able to construct tools (like Timcampy, the Arc or at least it's control system, more ?).
But that raises the question: Could Neah make his own army of Akuma? Or, could he make something much more dangerous?