Enjoy , it's 31 paged :d.
Enjoy , it's 31 paged :d.
Last edited by Zero; 06-04-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Thank you so much!! I LOVEDD THIS CHAPTER!! Actually I wasn't able to wait for the english so I kind of looked through the raws haha XD. Some intense things going on now! And yeah, I think you're right about the name thing. This chapter explained so much!! Yay
Interesting how they stopped adding the date of the next issue at the end of each chapter... =/
I guess they just can't be sure anymore...
Last edited by StrawberryLulzJam; 06-04-2012 at 05:29 PM.
I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.
Leave it to Kanda to figure out that isn't really Allen off the Jump.
Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,
This is interesting.
All right, let's evaluate:
We can see from the 14th's personality that he acts, well, like any of the other Noah: Ruthlessly. He could of just pretended to be Allen for a little bit longer and then dissapear when he Johnny wasn't looking. Therefore, it means that Neah is (50% sure) evil.
This tells us a lot, because this means that he is at odds with Allen by nature alone, which pretty much means that there's next to no hope of Allen and Neah having some sort of unison, it also means that it blows alot of the theories that i had out of the water.
But, despite Neah showign to be a Jackass, if you look at one of the previous chapters, Neah cries and says "Do you hate me?" which COULD in fact mean that he morally objects how he has to "Erase" Allen in order to be revived. Possibly. I don't know, maybe it's a situation in where Allen has to reason with the 14th, via giving him emotional support and such. Allen is kind, to a fault, but maybe his ability to forgive is what makes Neah lose?
I also think that Kanda caught on a -little- bit to quick, there should have been just one more page before he realised what the situation meant. Just saiyan.
Allen's final form ? The Millenium Heart, of course .
Although the blood appearing from breaking someone's neck seems strange (at least it doesn't appear most of the time).
Oh man, now that I look closer, he only pushed his head against the wall and here I though he broke his neck with one hand .
I still think there's going to be some kind of mystery plot twist in regards to Neah. Something that gets Allen to side with him most likely. Albeit it's agiven that Allen would help Neah if he wasn't evil; he's just that kinda guy.
Ok, now here's some food for thought, if Neah can't see into the outside world, then how'd he know Timcampy's name?
It also begs the question how exactly will Kanda react? Neah could try and explain to Kanda, "Hey, i'm just protecting Allen. I didn't know that guy wasn't going to harm me or Allen" to which Kanda would respond by -guess what- choppy-choppy. That is if he doesn't downright attack him. Who really knows just how Kanda will react if he doesn't react violently?
And, along with what i consider both possible ways to evaluate what happened, there is now even freakin' more theories in regards to Neah's actions, past present and future.
Idea 1. Neah is a bad guy:
It would be pretty much impossible to predict precisely what Neah is going to do, i would however say that the resulting fight with Kanda would draw the attention of Link. Link would send an encoded message to Hitler (Leverrier), explaining the situation, and then Hitler would silently smirk to himself and go along with whatever plan he has. The Black Order only wants at this point to find Allen, but what Neah would do in regards to the Black Order chasing him i don't know. Alot is left in the dark in just what would happen character-wise and plot-wise.
Idea 2. Neah is a GOOD guy:
Neah attacking Johhny was probably him trying to defend not only himself but Allen. Kanda would still attack him, and Link would send an encoded message to Hitler, and then Hitelr would smirk and go along with whatever plan he has. Neah, only wanting to protect himself/Allen would probably act violently towards any other Exorcists. And again, alot is left in the dark character-wise and plot-wise.
^ Neah is the one that created Timcampy, Cross was only holding him for the time being, until he finds the 14th (Allen) and gives it back.
What's really funny, is the CC's final (?)(sword) form, as it represents (hidden within Allen) Neah's desire to become the Millennium Earl.
I was once thinking if it wasn't cool if he combined his sword with Earls, making it a double/twin sword, since he still would only have one arm , unless Neah's power allows him to regrow a new one.
I still wonder about Neah's powers, it might have something to do with sound, since he was musician and sound vibrations are able to shake the earth the way he did at Alma's arc, or if it is actually harmonization with everything (including nature, matter, sound, waves, air).
If you are wondering about Neah status, then you have to consider a few things:
1. Neah was loved (at least by Earl and Rode), his betrayal and death made their collective memory corrupt. Seeing as the shock was the strongest for Earl, it's possible that Millennium holds the collective memory inside himself, or it's stored outwardly, or Neah is the keeper of their memory.
2. It was mentioned that Neah's desire is to become the Millennium Earl. It could mean that he wants his position as a leader to change their ways, or is after his power or whatever he has.
3. Road said that the 14th fought for Mana. Currently Mana is considered a human, but he had the golden eye of the Noah and most likely was the host for Ticky's Noah.
4. Earl's great expectations of Ticky are coming from Ticky's looks, that are similar to Neah's (at least Allen mistook Neah for Ticky at first). It's quite possible that they are another pair of twins in the Noah family.
5. Levellie called him a crack, that would allow humans to take destiny into their own hands. Currently humans are toyed between Noah's/Akuma and Innocent.
6. Earl said that they are following the will of their God.
7. Noahs and Exorcists are apart on the two ends of the same line. It starts with Noah, the true humans; then the current humans, that aren't original humans; and Exorcists that are less than humans, considered only as weapons.
8. Beside Earl, Neah is the only known other Noah to be able to construct tools (like Timcampy, the Arc or at least it's control system, more ?).
Last edited by Zero; 06-05-2012 at 06:00 PM.