View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Splendid

    4 80.00%
  • Good

    1 20.00%
  • Average

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Awful

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Initiate Apostle DR34DNOISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    -Insert funnies-
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Neah is the one that created Timcampy, Cross was only holding him for the time being, until he finds the 14th (Allen) and gives it back.
    Oh, well that's my bad. I probably shoud have paid more attention to the Manga and such.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    What's really funny, is the CC's final (?)(sword) form, as it represents (hidden within Allen) Neah's desire to become the Millennium Earl.
    I was once thinking if it wasn't cool if he combined his sword with Earls, making it a double/twin sword, since he still would only have one arm , unless Neah's power allows him to regrow a new one.
    I don't really see how it would be possible for him to "Merge" the swords together. Whilst it would be awesome, i don't see the Earl going up to Neah and saying "Here Neah have my sword so that you can turn it into something can beat me!". Unless it happens during the final fight with the Millenium Count.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I still wonder about Neah's powers, it might have something to do with sound, since he was musician and sound vibrations are able to shake the earth the way he did at Alma's arc, or if it is actually harmonization with everything (including nature, matter, sound, waves, air).
    But, i also don't know just how far Neah's abilities stretch.
    The twins (Jasdebi and Debitto if i remember correctly), the Noah's that represent bonds, have the ability to "Materialise". Essentially giving them the ability to make anything (Even completely impossible stuff) in the known omniverse. Neah, as you said, possibly has the ability to "Harmonize" (That's what i'm calling it anyway) with anything and everything. I don't know just what such ability would entail though. If he can synchronize his opponent, does that mean he could effectively turn himself into a Voodoo doll? IE, whatever damage goes to him goes towards the person that the Voodoo doll represents. (Self sacrifice to kill the Earl anyone?) If he can synchronise with someone else, it might be possible for him to do *Steal* someone elses arm. Tykki is extremely similar to Neah, maybe he'd steal his arm? He'd gain Tease as a weapon as well, which would be a mighty big help against the other Noah. Not to mention his ability to "Choose" what he touches. However, if his power is something, say, more vibration based, then (This is going with superhero logic though) could he possibly vibrate his own atoms so fast that he could phase through solid matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    1. Neah was loved (at least by Earl and Rode), his betrayal and death made their collective memory corrupt. Seeing as the shock was the strongest for Earl, it's possible that Millennium holds the collective memory inside himself, or it's stored outwardly, or Neah is the keeper of their memory.
    If the Earl is storing the memory outwardly, then where oh where could he be keeping it is the question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    2. It was mentioned that Neah's desire is to become the Millennium Earl. It could mean that he wants his position as a leader to change their ways, or is after his power or whatever he has.
    From this chapter, you could argue that Neah is either triyng to protect Allen/himself, or is just being a douche. Now, what this means is that it's very possible that Neah could have grown attached to his host. What that would mean, however, is still unknown. Neah isn't in a position to protect Allen now, is he? In this situation, it doesn't really seem to matter just whether or not Neah is a jackass or not, as Kanda will fight him either way. I don't think Neah is in it for the power. It just, doesn't feel like Neah is going through with this just to obtain power, call it a gut instinct, but that's just how it feels to me. To back up my gut feeling, Mana was human, so maybe he simply feel empathetic to his dead brother and doesn't want the Noah's kill anymore? It's definetely a possiblity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    3. Road said that the 14th fought for Mana. Currently Mana is considered a human, but he had the golden eye of the Noah and most likely was the host for Ticky's Noah.
    Mana is alive well, as Tykki's host. I don't think so. Allen would EASILY have recognised Tykki as being Mana if he was, but i do think that since Hoshino has had many a plot-hole character wise this just might be one. So, say Tykki DOES turn out to be using Mana's body. What then? Would Allen still have the will to fight? How would this affect the other characters? Neah especially.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    4. Earl's great expectations of Ticky are coming from Ticky's looks, that are similar to Neah's (at least Allen mistook Neah for Ticky at first). It's quite possible that they are another pair of twins in the Noah family.
    Yes, very possible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    5. Levellie called him a crack, that would allow humans to take destiny into their own hands. Currently humans are toyed between Noah's/Akuma and Innocent.
    I think Leverrier might be saying that since Allen is "The 14th" and the 14th wasn't part of the Noah clan from the beginning. I think that with time, more people, the 15th, the 16th, ETC ETC will rise. Or maybe that's just Leverrier's guess or the situation. But, he does say "Humanity", so it's very possible still that he isn't speaking of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    6. Earl said that they are following the will of their God.
    So do the Exorcists say that God wants them to fight. Both sides think that God is with them. I personally see both of them as, say, the flipsides of the same coin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    7. Noahs and Exorcists are apart on the two ends of the same line. It starts with Noah, the true humans; then the current humans, that aren't original humans; and Exorcists that are less than humans, considered only as weapons.
    True. But a statement of fact doesn't really help explain what will happen. Noah's act superior when really, without Humanity there wouldn't BE any of them here. With the exception of the Millenium Earl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    8. Beside Earl, Neah is the only known other Noah to be able to construct tools (like Timcampy, the Arc or at least it's control system, more ?).
    But that raises the question: Could Neah make his own army of Akuma? Or, could he make something much more dangerous?

  2. #12
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by DR34DNOISE View Post

    Mana is alive well, as Tykki's host. I don't think so. Allen would EASILY have recognised Tykki as being Mana if he was, but i do think that since Hoshino has had many a plot-hole character wise this just might be one. So, say Tykki DOES turn out to be using Mana's body. What then? Would Allen still have the will to fight? How would this affect the other characters? Neah especially.
    That's not what I meant :p. I was thinking along the lines that Mana, had awakened as Noah, ( but was able to stay himself more or less, or Neah wanted him to stay that way and did something), until Neah's betrayal, where Mana's Noah got erased and Mana's mind crumbled as well, leaving him only the Golden Eyes.

    It's worth mentioning that Allen's akuma eye, is a diversification from Mana's golden eye, that he passed to him after becoming an akuma. Normally you don't gain extra powers from being cut by a 'normal' akuma, although only people with Parasite innocent can withstand the curse.

    What's more, Ticky Mick is one of the newest Noah. It's quite possible that he awakened only after Mana was killed (it's possible that the Noah was somehow imprisoned within him).

    What I'm saying is that Ticky and Mana awakened as the same Noah (at different points in time though ;P).



  3. #13
    Initiate Apostle DR34DNOISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    -Insert funnies-
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That's not what I meant :p. I was thinking along the lines that Mana, had awakened as Noah, ( but was able to stay himself more or less, or Neah wanted him to stay that way and did something), until Neah's betrayal, where Mana's Noah got erased and Mana's mind crumbled as well, leaving him only the Golden Eyes.

    It's worth mentioning that Allen's akuma eye, is a diversification from Mana's golden eye, that he passed to him after becoming an akuma. Normally you don't gain extra powers from being cut by a 'normal' akuma, although only people with Parasite innocent can withstand the curse.

    What's more, Ticky Mick is one of the newest Noah. It's quite possible that he awakened only after Mana was killed (it's possible that the Noah was somehow imprisoned within him).

    What I'm saying is that Ticky and Mana awakened as the same Noah (at different points in time though ;P).
    Very, very interesting theory. My apologies for not understanding fully.
    Although, i don't quite know how Neah would react to this information (that Tyki has Mana's Noah).
    Shock? Anger? Sadness? Happy-ness? Not much is known of him so i don't know wholeheartedly what he would do if he found out. (Presuming that this theory of yours, that is in fact a very good theory, is in fact true)

  4. #14
    Well odds are Links will save Johnny even if he is "dead" or about to die. He did inherit Zu Mei Chang's spirit that allows him to do so.
    Perhaps what is meant to happen in the story is that the 14th is somehow the key that would balance the order and noah by making them human and nullifying all innocence.

    Though I doubt the second is correct I'm sure that is how Links will befriend the group, by saving Johnny and Kanda will have no choice but to bestow some trust in him.

  5. #15
    Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I live in a snowgloo :P
    Posts
    89
    I think our ideas are getting a little too complex at this point. Simple fact: Neah is now awake in Allen's body. My prediction for 215? Link will have to intervene again, and I agree with ryudo6850 about Link saving Johnny. The Atuda would have been bestowed upon him at the perfect time. Neah doesn't seem like he'll go all out with Kanda just yet. Maybe they'll just talk. Who knows? I mean, Neah just woke up and I'd suppose had just been told who Allen is and so on and so forth by Timcanpy. I honestly don't think there's all this connection between Tykki and Mana and all these people. They'd be recognized! And when Neah awakened in the Alma Karma arc, Tykki was there, and no recognition was shown anywhere. Yes maybe Neah was all angry/distracted, but as we can see now, Mana was pretty darn important to him. He'd recognize him if he were to suddenly wake up and find his brother standing right across from him.
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,892
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    I think our ideas are getting a little too complex at this point. Simple fact: Neah is now awake in Allen's body. My prediction for 215? Link will have to intervene again, and I agree with ryudo6850 about Link saving Johnny. The Atuda would have been bestowed upon him at the perfect time. Neah doesn't seem like he'll go all out with Kanda just yet. Maybe they'll just talk. Who knows? I mean, Neah just woke up and I'd suppose had just been told who Allen is and so on and so forth by Timcanpy. I honestly don't think there's all this connection between Tykki and Mana and all these people. They'd be recognized! And when Neah awakened in the Alma Karma arc, Tykki was there, and no recognition was shown anywhere. Yes maybe Neah was all angry/distracted, but as we can see now, Mana was pretty darn important to him. He'd recognize him if he were to suddenly wake up and find his brother standing right across from him.
    No, Neah loved Mana the human and not his Noah self that is currently Tykki, or awakened in Tykki (since he still had his human self to some point, although I'm not sure if Tykki Mick is his Noah Name...). Of course this is all an assumption at this point.

    Earl was standing there and he (Neah) did nothing as well, at that point he only saw Allen. I think you forget that Neah doesn't see what Allen sees, although he probably has access to his knowledge (as seen suggesting to Allen to use Mana's notes and song to move the arc, which in reality were created by Neah). He might only see glimpses of what Allen sees when taking partial control.



  7. #17
    Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I live in a snowgloo :P
    Posts
    89

    *Insert Fancy Title Here*

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, Neah loved Mana the human and not his Noah self that is currently Tykki, or awakened in Tykki (since he still had his human self to some point, although I'm not sure if Tykki Mick is his Noah Name...). Of course this is all an assumption at this point.

    Earl was standing there and he (Neah) did nothing as well, at that point he only saw Allen. I think you forget that Neah doesn't see what Allen sees, although he probably has access to his knowledge (as seen suggesting to Allen to use Mana's notes and song to move the arc, which in reality were created by Neah). He might only see glimpses of what Allen sees when taking partial control.
    I'm aware he doesn't see what Allen does, I meant that when Neah awakened in the Alma arc, he was himself for that brief moment in time and Tykki was present. But I suppose maybe he was too busy saying hi to the millenium earl to notice..

    Linking Tykki to Mana can make sense. It explains a few points here and there - mainly the similarities in appearance and the timing. Howeverrr, i recently went back and read everything right back up to where we're at. It was mentioned that when Neah betrayed the Earl, him and Mana were on the run together from the Earl & his Akuma, which makes me think there's another part of what happened between them that we still don't know. That is, until Neah died, Mana split, joined the circus, went crazy, found Allen, and all that fun stuff.

    I'm getting that you're saying Mana's 'noah self' was the one that awakened in Tykki's body and not vice versa? If so, I disagree because I think it's actually Tykki (the noah self - pleasures) that awakened in Mana, if they are in fact the same person at this moment in time.

    And the next chapter's gotta come out soon because I'm seriously starting to go bonkers!

    Also, why do I have a feeling that Allen's going to have to choose between innocence/noah? And why do I have a feeling he'll choose Noah? And what will happen to his innocence? This must be where the 3rd side to the great war begins. =)
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

  8. #18

  9. #19
    Ok, one thing you all missed; when allen's eye evolved, you could see Mana's skull inside his head. so that means that it is highly unlikely that Mana is Tiki, not to mention that he is dead in the first place. I will admit that, with all of the sorcery that Cross (i dont believe hes dead yet) and the Mellenium were doing, it is probaly possible to bring someone back to life. this then leads to another interesting topic....... will anyone ever come back to life through sorcery? my grand idea of the end of this eintire thing is that the Earl decides to change, so its entirely possible that it does happen. don't argue with me on the earl thing, i know how unlikely it is, but i can hope...

  10. #20
    Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I live in a snowgloo :P
    Posts
    89
    Ok so I've seen the full raw for chapter 215. Just thought I'd tell people that it exists
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •