View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Splendid

    4 80.00%
  • Good

    1 20.00%
  • Average

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Awful

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,643

    D.Gray-Man 214 Discussion / 215 Predictions

    Enjoy , it's 31 paged :d.

    CHAPTER 214


    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zero; 06-04-2012 at 10:36 AM.


  2. #2
    Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I live in a snowgloo :P
    Posts
    89
    Thank you so much!! I LOVEDD THIS CHAPTER!! Actually I wasn't able to wait for the english so I kind of looked through the raws haha XD. Some intense things going on now! And yeah, I think you're right about the name thing. This chapter explained so much!! Yay


    Interesting how they stopped adding the date of the next issue at the end of each chapter... =/
    I guess they just can't be sure anymore...
    Last edited by StrawberryLulzJam; 06-04-2012 at 05:29 PM.
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

  3. #3
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Leave it to Kanda to figure out that isn't really Allen off the Jump.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  4. #4
    Vongola Sun Guardian jio999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    729
    lame chapter d gray man went downhill.

  5. #5
    Initiate Apostle DR34DNOISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    -Insert funnies-
    Posts
    13

    D.Gray-man

    This is interesting.
    All right, let's evaluate:
    We can see from the 14th's personality that he acts, well, like any of the other Noah: Ruthlessly. He could of just pretended to be Allen for a little bit longer and then dissapear when he Johnny wasn't looking. Therefore, it means that Neah is (50% sure) evil.
    This tells us a lot, because this means that he is at odds with Allen by nature alone, which pretty much means that there's next to no hope of Allen and Neah having some sort of unison, it also means that it blows alot of the theories that i had out of the water.
    But, despite Neah showign to be a Jackass, if you look at one of the previous chapters, Neah cries and says "Do you hate me?" which COULD in fact mean that he morally objects how he has to "Erase" Allen in order to be revived. Possibly. I don't know, maybe it's a situation in where Allen has to reason with the 14th, via giving him emotional support and such. Allen is kind, to a fault, but maybe his ability to forgive is what makes Neah lose?
    I also think that Kanda caught on a -little- bit to quick, there should have been just one more page before he realised what the situation meant. Just saiyan.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Leave it to Kanda to figure out that isn't really Allen off the Jump.
    He doesn't need to be a detective to notice that, especially when there lies a dead body and a guy that wouldn't even kill a fly and helps everyone he can, is sitting like nothing happened , although he noticed it by his aura first.

    Quote Originally Posted by DR34DNOISE View Post
    This is interesting.
    All right, let's evaluate:
    We can see from the 14th's personality that he acts, well, like any of the other Noah: Ruthlessly. He could of just pretended to be Allen for a little bit longer and then dissapear when he Johnny wasn't looking. Therefore, it means that Neah is (50% sure) evil.
    This tells us a lot, because this means that he is at odds with Allen by nature alone, which pretty much means that there's next to no hope of Allen and Neah having some sort of unison, it also means that it blows alot of the theories that i had out of the water.
    But, despite Neah showign to be a Jackass, if you look at one of the previous chapters, Neah cries and says "Do you hate me?" which COULD in fact mean that he morally objects how he has to "Erase" Allen in order to be revived. Possibly. I don't know, maybe it's a situation in where Allen has to reason with the 14th, via giving him emotional support and such. Allen is kind, to a fault, but maybe his ability to forgive is what makes Neah lose?
    I also think that Kanda caught on a -little- bit to quick, there should have been just one more page before he realised what the situation meant. Just saiyan.
    Not necessarily, from Neah's point of view, Johnny was an Order member and the Order tried to confine and hurt Allen (and Neah), so this could be the reason to why he killed him. It is confirmed that he doesn't see what Allen sees, because he asked what kind of person Allen is (if he could see, he would know by now by seeing his actions).


    Allen's final form ? The Millenium Heart, of course .


  7. #7
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He doesn't need to be a detective to notice that, especially when there lies a dead body and a guy that wouldn't even kill a fly and helps everyone he can, is sitting like nothing happened , although he noticed it by his aura first.
    I don't think Johnny's dead that could be just a head wound.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  8. #8
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I don't think Johnny's dead that could be just a head wound.
    Hm ? Isn't this effect equal to 'snap' ?:
    Spoiler!


    Although the blood appearing from breaking someone's neck seems strange (at least it doesn't appear most of the time).

    Oh man, now that I look closer, he only pushed his head against the wall and here I though he broke his neck with one hand .


  9. #9
    Initiate Apostle DR34DNOISE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    -Insert funnies-
    Posts
    13

    D.Gray-man

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Not necessarily, from Neah's point of view, Johnny was an Order member and the Order tried to confine and hurt Allen (and Neah), so this could be the reason to why he killed him. It is confirmed that he doesn't see what Allen sees, because he asked what kind of person Allen is (if he could see, he would know by now by seeing his actions).


    Allen's final form ? The Millenium Heart, of course .
    Hence, 50% sure. Given the situation, Neah could just as easily be a bad guy as he could be a good guy. However, it does present an interesting problem. Allen, acts good, but is more akin to pure neutral. Neah, appears evil, but is also more akin to pure neutral. Now, what could come of the mixture of the pure neutrals? For starters, it now means that all the ideas i had about "What if Neah is a good guy" are back in. (YES!) The second thing that comes to mind is the possiblity that they become more or less like "Legion" from ME2. Legion for those that don't know, says "We" instead of "I". Just look it up. I think though that they sudden referal to himself as "We" is a tad bit far-fetched. But then refering to himself as not human but an Exorcist was far-fetched as well. But that didn't stop Allen from doing it, did it?
    I still think there's going to be some kind of mystery plot twist in regards to Neah. Something that gets Allen to side with him most likely. Albeit it's agiven that Allen would help Neah if he wasn't evil; he's just that kinda guy.
    Ok, now here's some food for thought, if Neah can't see into the outside world, then how'd he know Timcampy's name?
    It also begs the question how exactly will Kanda react? Neah could try and explain to Kanda, "Hey, i'm just protecting Allen. I didn't know that guy wasn't going to harm me or Allen" to which Kanda would respond by -guess what- choppy-choppy. That is if he doesn't downright attack him. Who really knows just how Kanda will react if he doesn't react violently?
    And, along with what i consider both possible ways to evaluate what happened, there is now even freakin' more theories in regards to Neah's actions, past present and future.

    Idea 1. Neah is a bad guy:
    It would be pretty much impossible to predict precisely what Neah is going to do, i would however say that the resulting fight with Kanda would draw the attention of Link. Link would send an encoded message to Hitler (Leverrier), explaining the situation, and then Hitler would silently smirk to himself and go along with whatever plan he has. The Black Order only wants at this point to find Allen, but what Neah would do in regards to the Black Order chasing him i don't know. Alot is left in the dark in just what would happen character-wise and plot-wise.

    Idea 2. Neah is a GOOD guy:
    Neah attacking Johhny was probably him trying to defend not only himself but Allen. Kanda would still attack him, and Link would send an encoded message to Hitler, and then Hitelr would smirk and go along with whatever plan he has. Neah, only wanting to protect himself/Allen would probably act violently towards any other Exorcists. And again, alot is left in the dark character-wise and plot-wise.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    ^ Neah is the one that created Timcampy, Cross was only holding him for the time being, until he finds the 14th (Allen) and gives it back.

    What's really funny, is the CC's final (?)(sword) form, as it represents (hidden within Allen) Neah's desire to become the Millennium Earl.
    I was once thinking if it wasn't cool if he combined his sword with Earls, making it a double/twin sword, since he still would only have one arm , unless Neah's power allows him to regrow a new one.

    I still wonder about Neah's powers, it might have something to do with sound, since he was musician and sound vibrations are able to shake the earth the way he did at Alma's arc, or if it is actually harmonization with everything (including nature, matter, sound, waves, air).


    If you are wondering about Neah status, then you have to consider a few things:

    1. Neah was loved (at least by Earl and Rode), his betrayal and death made their collective memory corrupt. Seeing as the shock was the strongest for Earl, it's possible that Millennium holds the collective memory inside himself, or it's stored outwardly, or Neah is the keeper of their memory.

    2. It was mentioned that Neah's desire is to become the Millennium Earl. It could mean that he wants his position as a leader to change their ways, or is after his power or whatever he has.

    3. Road said that the 14th fought for Mana. Currently Mana is considered a human, but he had the golden eye of the Noah and most likely was the host for Ticky's Noah.

    4. Earl's great expectations of Ticky are coming from Ticky's looks, that are similar to Neah's (at least Allen mistook Neah for Ticky at first). It's quite possible that they are another pair of twins in the Noah family.

    5. Levellie called him a crack, that would allow humans to take destiny into their own hands. Currently humans are toyed between Noah's/Akuma and Innocent.

    6. Earl said that they are following the will of their God.

    7. Noahs and Exorcists are apart on the two ends of the same line. It starts with Noah, the true humans; then the current humans, that aren't original humans; and Exorcists that are less than humans, considered only as weapons.

    8. Beside Earl, Neah is the only known other Noah to be able to construct tools (like Timcampy, the Arc or at least it's control system, more ?).
    Last edited by Zero; 06-05-2012 at 06:00 PM.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •