Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    meh, i just think it's powers evolve based on how much killing intent you posess =/
    if we follow your reasoning... sasuke must have reached MS
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Maybe there's another reason. What if Obito/Tobi still has a connection to Kakashi's eye. So if Obito's sharingan evolves and he gains the MS then Kakashi's eye would also gain it as well.

If that were the case then I wonder if Obito can see through Kakashi's eye without him knowing it and gained all the jutsu that Kakashi has copied over the years.

well what could explain this is Kakashi blames himself for Obito's death and the only reason he hasn't obtained it until now is because he didn't know about MS.

its a uchiha secret so the first he ever heard of it was when Itachi used it against him and now hes like :
    "oh shit i need that power to compete who would of guessed theres another stage"

and it uses up so much more chakra then it would for a Uchiha that he's left hospitalized and almost dead. as stated earlier in the manga if you convert all ur stamina to chakra and use it up well your dead.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    WOW it was stated clearly that a sharingan cannot copy a blood line limit

and kakashi can use KB but not as much as naruto ch 315page02
    You can't copy a bloodline limit, because you do not have the genetic tools required to complete the technique. It doesn't mean he cant see what is going on.

Kakashi has the sharingan, so he should be able to copy Sharingan techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSoze View Post
    You can't copy a bloodline limit, because you do not have the genetic tools required to complete the technique. It doesn't mean he cant see what is going on.

Kakashi has the sharingan, so he should be able to copy Sharingan techniques.
    using your logic kakashi still won't be able to copy the MS cuz he's not an uchiha. also MS is not a sharingan technique it's the advanced kekkei genkai of sharingan, ameterasu (sp) and tsukiyomi (sp) are techniques of MS and you can only perform them via MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Here's another thought. What if when Itachi took Kakashi into that weird alternate world in his mind he was able to peek into Itachi's memories and found out about the Uchiha hidout. Then after Kakashi recovered he went there and found the same things that Sasuke did. Maybe he even found something that not even Sasuke found, which might have been how to activate the MS without killing your best friend.

Maybe if its sharingan vs. sharingan you can do more with it than if its just sharingan vs. a regular ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Here's another thought. What if when Itachi took Kakashi into that weird alternate world in his mind he was able to peek into Itachi's memories and found out about the Uchiha hidout. Then after Kakashi recovered he went there and found the same things that Sasuke did. Maybe he even found something that not even Sasuke found, which might have been how to activate the MS without killing your best friend.

Maybe if its sharingan vs. sharingan you can do more with it than if its just sharingan vs. a regular ninja.
    i can't see how he could've penetrated itachi's memories under such heavy psychological damage...all his mind's powers were consumed in withstanding the extreme pain...
    but who knows,kakashi is a highly skilled shinobi...but limited in power
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i can't see how he could've penetrated itachi's memories under such heavy psychological damage...all his mind's powers were consumed in withstanding the extreme pain...
    but who knows,kakashi is a highly skilled shinobi...but limited in power
    Well thats kinda my point. He always seems to have a trick up his sleeves. Maybe he was able to muster up enough strangth to momentarrily turns the tables on Itachi enough to get a breif glimps into Itachi's memory. That would probably explain why Itachi said what he said afterward. Because clearly Kakashi did something that Itachi wasn't expecting.

what chapter is this that itachi says something after
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Well thats kinda my point. He always seems to have a trick up his sleeves. Maybe he was able to muster up enough strangth to momentarrily turns the tables on Itachi enough to get a breif glimps into Itachi's memory. That would probably explain why Itachi said what he said afterward. Because clearly Kakashi did something that Itachi wasn't expecting.
    if kakashi had something up his sleeves then why did he say why didn't itachi kill him in the tsukiyomi world even though he could. kakashi had nothing up his sleeves. he was in intense pain. he even tried to break from the genjutsu but itachi explained that tsukiyomi tortures the mind.

as you can see kakashi had nothing up his sleeves. he could have died but itachi decided to spare him for an unknown reason.
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 01-02-2008 at 07:18 AM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA