Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I've always been of the opinion that it's because Obito died....and Kakashi was just too young to realise its power. So it took him a while to unlock the MS.

This really shows that Itachi's way isn't the only way, so Sasuke should be able to find a suitable alternative method. ^_^
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I've always been of the opinion that it's because Obito died....and Kakashi was just too young to realise its power. So it took him a while to unlock the MS.

This really shows that Itachi's way isn't the only way, so Sasuke should be able to find a suitable alternative method. ^_^
    you just put my thoughts in words...

for kakashi,i'd say he needed more time and experience since he didn't have the kekkei genkai...and thanks to his non-uchiha body he goes trough fight-hospital bed-fight-hospital bed...
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Idk, the whole MS thing doesn't really fit Kakashi. It seems like such a terrible way to obtain power. I honestly think he cheated. Perhaps him having fought Itachi allowed him to copy it.
    I also had thought the whole Obito incident forced him to suffer for days but since it was soooo long ago it seems odd. Maybe Kakashi seeing his students falling apart felt he needed more power and out of the will to protect them obtained it. Hell maybe he just had a secret best friend we didn't know about and he took him around the corner one night and.... *death*

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    you just put my thoughts in words...

for kakashi,i'd say he needed more time and experience since he didn't have the kekkei genkai...and thanks to his non-uchiha body he goes trough fight-hospital bed-fight-hospital bed...
    fight-hospitalbed-fight-hospitalbed-now he'sgonna fight again, so we should see some more hospital bed scenes. lol...poor Kakashi

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    Idk, the whole MS thing doesn't really fit Kakashi. It seems like such a terrible way to obtain power. I honestly think he cheated. Perhaps him having fought Itachi allowed him to copy it.
    I also had thought the whole Obito incident forced him to suffer for days but since it was soooo long ago it seems odd. Maybe Kakashi seeing his students falling apart felt he needed more power and out of the will to protect them obtained it. Hell maybe he just had a secret best friend we didn't know about and he took him around the corner one night and.... *death*
    LOL ....nah I don't think he offed his best friend, cause he said that everyone close to him was dead.

And as it relates to the Obito thing being sooo long ago, it's likely that Kakashi never knew of the ability. Considering that even Uchihas themselves did not know of it fully, this is understandable. SO it took him some time to unlock it.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

copy itO_o
    a kekein genkai cannot be copied...or else sasuke would be able to make ice like haku

Yes... I forgot... but it seems like his MS ability came about after his encounter with Itachi leading me to believe that Itachi had something to do with it.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Yes... I forgot... but it seems like his MS ability came about after his encounter with Itachi leading me to believe that Itachi had something to do with it.
    again,if itachi had something to do with it,he wouldn't have been suprised to see kakashi's sharingan evolving

so kakashi,after an utter defeat,trained using his KB method,and went to the next level....easy

didn't kakashi state he couldn't use the Kagebunshin method to train because he lacks the chakra like naruto......Also I do believe he somehow copied it with his sharingan.....I can't think of another reason why itachi said the lines when he 1st told him about it

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    didn't kakashi state he couldn't use the Kagebunshin method to train because he lacks the chakra like naruto......Also I do believe he somehow copied it with his sharingan.....I can't think of another reason why itachi said the lines when he 1st told him about it
    WOW it was stated clearly that a sharingan cannot copy a blood line limit

and kakashi can use KB but not as much as naruto ch 315page02

meh, i just think it's powers evolve based on how much killing intent you posess =/