Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well you are right about rasengan only being shape manipulation but chidori is both shape and elemental manipulation.

lol you remember everything and then manage to find the chapter and page number.
    Impressive. Very Impressive.

But I just want to note for anyone reading after that Rasengan is a much more difficult form of shape manipulation in comparison to Chidori. If I'm not mistaken it's the most difficult and strongest form of shape manipulation
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    lol you remember everything and then manage to find the chapter and page number.
    Impressive. Very Impressive.

But I just want to note for anyone reading after that Rasengan is a much more difficult form of shape manipulation in comparison to Chidori. If I'm not mistaken it's the most difficult and strongest form of shape manipulation
    yea i think you're right about rasengan being a harder form of shape manipulation cuz you have to spin the chakra. i don't believe you have to do this for chidori.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

yea i think you're right about rasengan being a harder form of shape manipulation cuz you have to spin the chakra. i don't believe you have to do this for chidori.
    yeah kakashi and sasuke both got chidori down, but it took yondy couple years to get rasengan. yeah i think i remember kakashi saying something about rasengan being the very hardest shape recomp jutsu

well i i can remeber kakashi also can make the form of rasengan, the only thing is that he dont have enough chakra to complete the rasengan like naruto or jiraiya he also said that the rasengan is a class S technique so its like the most dificult and dangerous tipe of technique to learn

people looking at mi post!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoria View Post
    well i i can remeber kakashi also can make the form of rasengan, the only thing is that he dont have enough chakra to complete the rasengan like naruto or jiraiya he also said that the rasengan is a class S technique so its like the most dificult and dangerous tipe of technique to learn
    i already made a post to reply to a similar response so here's what i said:

lack of sufficient chakra wasn't the reason why kakashi couldn't finish the rasengan. he said that it was because he couldn't add his elemental chakra manipulation into it. so that's why he created the chidori.

oh and by the way jiraiya hasn't completed the rasengan. naruto is the only one that's closest to completing the rasengan.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA