• Good

1 16.67%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Did Cana go through thes special training too? I forget, but I dont understand how she could be explained as having hig magical power I really like her ability since it could lead to a lot of combos and strategy based fighting but all we see her do is get her tits handed to her in every fight against a strong opponent.

I would think that Makarovs son would know how to use Fairy Law though, Luxus could even do it
    Her father is Gildarts - currently strongest FT Wizard. For the same reason Trunks and Goten from DBZ were stronger than 90%(if not more) of universe...

Awesome chapter. Fairy Tail is returning with a vengeance! Curious again to what lies ahead for FT vs RT, but my guess is that it has something to do with The Administration having made a bargain with RT, such as making them a legal guild, in order that they permit a debt to the Administration/Council?. This of course has something to do with the Celestial Gate/World the Administration was so lustful for a few chapters back. The Admin. probably looks the other way when RT is in the games, specifically when aimed at FT (the key's to success if you will), and even provide intel and cheat codes for upcoming rounds, as evident with Nullpudding having the matchups.

She may be the daughter of the strongest mage in FT but she certainly has a funny way of showing it lol. She might have potential but I wish she would use her own magic rather than some forbidden lost magic that belongs to the first master of the guild
    A pie in the sky?

She may be the daughter of the strongest mage in FT but she certainly has a funny way of showing it lol. She might have potential but I wish she would use her own magic rather than some forbidden lost magic that belongs to the first master of the guild
    The 3 fairy magics are nor lost, nor forbidden...

Well they also aren't common or useable by everyone.... Im pretty sure we can assume is a ultimate magic only available to the guild masters of FT or whoever Mavis wants to have them
    A pie in the sky?

Well they also aren't common or useable by everyone.... Im pretty sure we can assume is a ultimate magic only available to the guild masters of FT or whoever Mavis wants to have them
    Fairy Law - powerful magic targeting everyone that is considered an enemy of the guild:
    ---> Range - at least the range of a big town and it's outskirts, probably dependent on the user;
    ---> Power - takes down most enemies, although it's probably dependent on the user;
    ---> Cost - a pretty big amount of magic power (?);
    ---> Skill - at least S-rank mage;
    ---> Counter/Block-ability - Grimmoire Law - completely shuts it down, otherwise, unblock-able ?
    ---> Users(known): every FT master beside the one governing over the 7 missing years, Laxus;
    ---> Employed(in the series): at least a couple times.

Fairy Glitter - powerful one-hit-kill magic that gathers the energy from the Moon, Sun and Stars; currently can be used only once, until it is re-given by Mavis:
    ---> Range - from one to few people;
    ---> Power - over the scale, it is the final execution technique of FT, although it still depends on the user;
    ---> Cost - at least an S-rank magic potential is needed/pretty big amount of magic power;
    ---> Skill - at least a candidate for the S-rank test of FT (so probably A and above);
    ---> Counter/Block-ability - can be broken, for example by extreme level of Gravity power;
    ---> Users(known): Mavis, Cana;
    ---> Employed: twice.

Tenrou's Magic - divine protection, that saves from death and strengthens magic power of everyone with FT crest, it's effects are greatly reduced outside of Tenrou Island:
    ---> Range - unlimited (?), but limited effects from being afar from TI; affects those with FT crest;
    ---> Power - it's source is the prayers, hope and resolution of everyone brimming the crest;
    ---> Cost - the will itself;
    ---> Skill - none, it works regardless of skill in magic;
    ---> Counter/Block-ability - as long as Tenrou Tree is safe, it can't be blocked, otherwise, taking control of TI Magic, allows you to drain magic power from those with Ft Crest;
    ---> Users: all FT members;
    ---> Employed: constantly, beside one known point in time.

Was not the last of the three FT legendary magics Fairy Sphere (just for technical mention )?

Fairy Glitter wasn't broken, Blue Note avoided it by shoving it down the earth which then exploded.

Whats the source to that info?

great chapter i think raven tail is really after luxases lightning lucrimia
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]