View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 387 Discussion / 388 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/387

Was going to wait for the MS release but I think some people wanted to read it before then. Will add it when its up.

Nice chapter btw.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 05-30-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The Night, but there is no Day and no Moon, and no Milkway, or Stars (more than one ). It would be more reasonable if it was another type of flame, like the Flame of the Earth or Dying Will Flame, rather than the 8th element of the sky...

...hmmmmmm... Tri-Ni-Set, are all Dying Will Flames... if that is the Will of God, then would it make Flame of Earth the Will of Gaia ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The Night, but there is no Day and no Moon, and no Milkway, or Stars (more than one ). It would be more reasonable if it was another type of flame, like the Flame of the Earth or Dying Will Flame, rather than the 8th element of the sky...

...hmmmmmm... Tri-Ni-Set, are all Dying Will Flames... if that is the Will of God, then would it make Flame of Earth the Will of Gaia ?
    We have yet to know what Amano plans to utilize as continuing plot elements: I think the fact that this flame finally has a name is interesting. I am curious to know if they will depict a "Day" flame, or whether the Sky flame suffices. It is obvious that the Sky is dominant over this flame because Tsuna already trumped both Daemon and Jack, whom use the Night flame. Clearly (pun intended), Tsuna will defeat the Vindice, but Checkerface is certainly much more obscure of a figure now...

This vindictiveness, tenacity, vengeful feeling, what have you, fuels the Night flame like a twisted Dying (or Undying) will. It's quite appropriate for the name "Night" that the Vindice disappear like shadows! Why is the flame not black I wonder? I would certainly like Amano to further the story with a set of Heaven (perhaps gold or amber in color) and Hell elements. I would love the addition of black, white, and grey flames.

What I am unsure of is whether Daemon accessed all flame energies on top of the Night flame, except Sky and Earth, or just made fancy illusions of the other flames?

As for the origin of the Earth flames, I can attest through spiritual practices that there are many energy types available to those whom are attuned. Solar, lunar, divine, earthly, etc., so I understand your inquiry as to where is a Moon flame, or Gaia origin. I suppose the Earth flames are of a similar magnitude but lower vibration, which means, it is a ground type of energy limited by gravity; the Sky, however, is the limit for the nominal flame, which is liberated from the ground, harmonizing in nature, but not infinite.
    Last edited by Americano0305; 06-01-2012 at 12:04 AM.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    This manga needs more appreciation over here :(.

Awsome chap : D cant wait to see bermuda in action *_* and fully unleashed ,is his remaining uncursed time skulls rest time btw?

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    This manga needs more appreciation over here :(.

Awsome chap : D cant wait to see bermuda in action *_* and fully unleashed ,is his remaining uncursed time skulls rest time btw?
    Spoiler!

Who knows, maybe we will see 2vs2 battle, Bermuda & Vindice Boss(?) Vs Reborn & Tsuna. Unfortunately, it wasn't shown how much time Reborn has left to fight in his normal mode.