• Good

1 16.67%
  • Okay

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail 285 Discussion/286 Predictions

New chapter is out and it's freaking awesome.
    http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/24714326/1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I knew it, it's over 9000!!!

So Laxus vs Alexei... hmmm their names sound similar, maybe they are brothers ?

XD mavis sure doesn't like to lose
    can't wait for laxus's fight

I knew the moment that Cana will be last and coming off from Jura's big numbers, that she would use fairy glitters. I wonder how much more it could have been if the machine could detect more than 9999 score.

Real objective? Are they talking about kidnapping Laxus? Hmn, very interesting chapter.

sig made by me

LOL! She broke the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I knew it, it's over 9000!!!
    I was wondering who was going to be the first one to use this joke.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I knew the moment that Cana will be last and coming off from Jura's big numbers, that she would use fairy glitters. I wonder how much more it could have been if the machine could detect more than 9999 score.

Real objective? Are they talking about kidnapping Laxus? Hmn, very interesting chapter.
    Retrieval of the Dragon Lacryma ? Perhaps Laxus is the last fake DS and after obtaining his Lacryma, they are going to create the Fusion DS (you know by combining many Dragon Lacrymas).

Oh right, they could be after the 3 Great Fairy magics, or even Mavis herself, or the thing beneath their guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Retrieval of the Dragon Lacryma ? Perhaps Laxus is the last fake DS and after obtaining his Lacryma, they are going to create the Fusion DS (you know by combining many Dragon Lacrymas).

Oh right, they could be after the 3 Great Fairy magics, or even Mavis herself, or the thing beneath their guild.
    If my memory serves me correctly, Laxus Dad wants his lacryma back so I'll go for that. I doubt they're after the thing beneath the guild coz if so then why the hell are they in the competition while the guild is left unguarded.

I'm having this idea that Gajeel will turn his back on FT and will caught Laxus off guard that leads to him being kidnapped. Though of course that's just a part of the plan of Makarov to finally penetrate RT and end his Son's actions.

sig made by me

Looks like everyone is on this thread, Could the mods please delete my chapter thread.

Back to topic,

Going by Iwins reaction after seing Cana use Fairy Glitter with that grin on his face, and Alexie's decision to begin their real objective after finding out his up against Laxus I'd say Raven Tail is after Fairy Law.

I doubt their after the Dragon lacryma, I think they want Fairy Law. Makarov is too powerful to apprehend so they intend to go after Laxus to get it.

lol Laxus smile while looking at orga score. yep i think they r gonna try and capture laxus for the lacryma
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Did Cana go through thes special training too? I forget, but I dont understand how she could be explained as having hig magical power I really like her ability since it could lead to a lot of combos and strategy based fighting but all we see her do is get her tits handed to her in every fight against a strong opponent.

I would think that Makarovs son would know how to use Fairy Law though, Luxus could even do it
    A pie in the sky?