Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    @MangaMan

    oh you mean those fillers. my bad. we're both talking of two different set of fillers. yea the one you're talking of were interesting but the ones i'm talking of sucked a lot. they were episodes 138-220. all those fillers except for a few were terrible.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  2. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    @MangaMan

    oh you mean those fillers. my bad. we're both talking of two different set of fillers. yea the one you're talking of were interesting but the ones i'm talking of sucked a lot. they were episodes 138-220. all those fillers except for a few were terrible.
    Glad we got that cleared up. I don't think the Cartoon Network has gotten that far yet. They just showed the end of the Lee, Garra vs. Kimimaru battle. So I haven't see the fillers you were talking about yet.

  3. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    127
    ha! here in Oz they haven't even started 3rd season yet - can't really blame people for downloading the eps.

    Quote Originally Posted by superNES View Post
    All major deaths...

    Haku killed by: Kakashi
    Zabuza killed by: Mob
    Sarutobi killed by: Orochimaru
    Sound Five killed by: Chouji, Neji, Kankuro, Temari
    Kimimaro killed by: Kimimaro
    Sasori killed by: Sakura
    Asuma killed by: Hidan
    Hiadn killed by: Shikamaru
    Kakuzu killed by: Kakashi
    Deidara killed by: Deidara
    Jiraiya killed by: Pein

    Naruto hasn't killed anyone, and if you you thinking about the Kakuzu battle, Naruto only damaged him (recklessly) while Kakashi finished him off. When you think about it, neither has Sasuke killed anyone. Orochimaru is technically still alive, and Deidara blew himself up. Those two main characters will forever be Genin... although not Genin level.
    Technically I don't think I can argue with that..
    But come on the only reason why Kakuzu was still alive (if you can call it that) is because he was a freak.
    For all intents and purposes, Naruto killed Kakuzu.

  4. #24
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,940
    I think it would be a nice little arch if naruto entered the next chunnin exams again. Maybe after this bunch of battles are over, and madara and pain are beaten, they should have a nice little bunch of episodes of this before they introduce a new villain. Then again they might now introduce a new villain :o Hope they will though.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by superNES View Post
    All major deaths...

    Haku killed by: Kakashi
    Zabuza killed by: Mob
    Sarutobi killed by: Orochimaru
    Sound Five killed by: Chouji, Neji, Kankuro, Temari
    Kimimaro killed by: Kimimaro
    Sasori killed by: Sakura
    Asuma killed by: Hidan
    Hiadn killed by: Shikamaru
    Kakuzu killed by: Kakashi
    Deidara killed by: Deidara
    Jiraiya killed by: Pein

    Naruto hasn't killed anyone, and if you you thinking about the Kakuzu battle, Naruto only damaged him (recklessly) while Kakashi finished him off. When you think about it, neither has Sasuke killed anyone. Orochimaru is technically still alive, and Deidara blew himself up. Those two main characters will forever be Genin... although not Genin level.
    yeah, true good point, well i wont say recklessly the clone diversion was clever so i won't say recklessly, true about sasuke not killed anyone, but what am trying to say is that the level both of them are at now, they gotta do something really major to be promoted, and another thing, this may be opposite of what am saying, but isn't ranks decided by skill level or fighting level.


    Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    yeah, true good point, well i wont say recklessly the clone diversion was clever so i won't say recklessly, true about sasuke not killed anyone, but what am trying to say is that the level both of them are at now, they gotta do something really major to be promoted, and another thing, this may be opposite of what am saying, but isn't ranks decided by skill level or fighting level.
    yea i thought the same thing and the chunin exams were a simple way to show your skill level to hokage and other potential bidders of contracts throught the narutouniverse. because shikamaru (hope i spelled that rite) didnt win but was only one promoted because of his skills showns
    I am McLOVIN

  7. #27
    XNOR1001 gradoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Long Island City
    Posts
    230
    Moegi's going to die and Konohamaru and Udon will have to find a partner to replace her; Naruto will be the replacement. Naruto will then become a chuunin after defeating Ebisu in a battle of rock-paper-scissors.

  8. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    104

    Talking

    It would be funny if Naruto tried to get into the Chunin Exams by creating 2 shadow clones and had them change into Orochimaru and Kabuto. I would love to see the look on the practors face watching Naruto and those 2 walk in.

  9. #29
    XNOR1001 gradoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Long Island City
    Posts
    230
    Hey, good idea! Is it 2008 yet?

  10. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    Hey, good idea! Is it 2008 yet?
    Well I live in the Pacific time zone so I still got a little over 2 hours left of 2007.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •