Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    he will be promoted soon, i mean afterall he killed an akatsuski thats gotta be worth something

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    they both trained under the sannin for an equal amount of time. and please use manga as your source of facts rather than the crappy anime.
    Don't diss the anime too much. Those fillers did have some use other than taking up air time. Like it showed more of Sasuke's growing jealousy over Naruto improving so much since they were first teamed up. Also it did show Naruto using the Rasengan for more than just frontal attacks. Whirlpool anyone? That was kind of a stroke of genius. Using the spinning chakra in his hand and multiplying it with several shadow clones to make the water flow in the direction he wanted and using it against ninja's who's specialty was water based jutsu. And it did show how Morino Ibiki got all those scars and burns.

If anything those episodes not only were filler but also helped the story along as well as answere some minor questions some people might have had about Ibiki.

I agree with whoever said that he'd be promoted from Genin to Hokage... Naruto is a special kid for Tsunade so I'm sure she'd be able to do something so he doesn't have to take tests
    that's exactly my point...preferential treatement
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Don't diss the anime too much. Those fillers did have some use other than taking up air time. Like it showed more of Sasuke's growing jealousy over Naruto improving so much since they were first teamed up. Also it did show Naruto using the Rasengan for more than just frontal attacks. Whirlpool anyone? That was kind of a stroke of genius. Using the spinning chakra in his hand and multiplying it with several shadow clones to make the water flow in the direction he wanted and using it against ninja's who's specialty was water based jutsu. And it did show how Morino Ibiki got all those scars and burns.

If anything those episodes not only were filler but also helped the story along as well as answere some minor questions some people might have had about Ibiki.
    what the hell are you talking about. the fillers were utter garbage and only had sasuke in only like two episodes. ok lemme ask you this question. what did the episode on the curry of life have to do with naruto's growth, what did the episode about the country that used the meteorite to increase their chakra have to do with naruto's growth. also naruto didn't only use rasengan for only frontal attacks big whoop. the fillers were utter garbage and shouldn't have been produced. from what you're saying it sounds like you actually enjoyed the fillers, well if that's true i really feel bad for you.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

what the hell are you talking about. the fillers were utter garbage and only had sasuke in only like two episodes. ok lemme ask you this question. what did the episode on the curry of life have to do with naruto's growth, what did the episode about the country that used the meteorite to increase their chakra have to do with naruto's growth. also naruto didn't only use rasengan for only frontal attacks big whoop. the fillers were utter garbage and shouldn't have been produced. from what you're saying it sounds like you actually enjoyed the fillers, well if that's true i really feel bad for you.
    truth to be told,some fillers were hilarious(and had nothing to do with naruto's growth)...like laughing shino or the mission with the fat princess(naruto+ino)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    he will be promoted soon, i mean afterall he killed an akatsuski thats gotta be worth something
    All major deaths...

Haku killed by: Kakashi
    Zabuza killed by: Mob
    Sarutobi killed by: Orochimaru
    Sound Five killed by: Chouji, Neji, Kankuro, Temari
    Kimimaro killed by: Kimimaro
    Sasori killed by: Sakura
    Asuma killed by: Hidan
    Hiadn killed by: Shikamaru
    Kakuzu killed by: Kakashi
    Deidara killed by: Deidara
    Jiraiya killed by: Pein

Naruto hasn't killed anyone, and if you you thinking about the Kakuzu battle, Naruto only damaged him (recklessly) while Kakashi finished him off. When you think about it, neither has Sasuke killed anyone. Orochimaru is technically still alive, and Deidara blew himself up. Those two main characters will forever be Genin... although not Genin level.

Truth be told the fillers were funny. But I don't think they showed them all in the US. The ones I saw on Cartoon Network were the one where they try to see under Kakashi's mask and the 3 parter where Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had to protect a runner in a temple ritual who turned out to be Ibiki's little brother, which had flashbacks of Ibiki's torture and getting burned.

If there were any others either CN didn't show them or I missed them for some reason. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were good for a laugh.

But I never said that the fillers were absolutly important to the over all story. They just added to it a little. They are more good for a laugh if anything else. But if your going to be so nit picky about it then suit yourself. Its your opinion and your entitled to it. Just don't act like yours is the only one that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    Truth be told the fillers were funny. But I don't think they showed them all in the US. The ones I saw on Cartoon Network were the one where they try to see under Kakashi's mask and the 3 parter where Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke had to protect a runner in a temple ritual who turned out to be Ibiki's little brother, which had flashbacks of Ibiki's torture and getting burned.

If there were any others either CN didn't show them or I missed them for some reason. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were good for a laugh.

But I never said that the fillers were apsolutly important to the over all story. They just added to it a little. They are more good for a laugh. But if your going to so nit picky about then suit yourself. Its your opinion and your entitled to it. Just don't act like yours is the only one that matters.
    well i think the fillers you are talking off are the naruto episodes that were shown after naruto and sasuke's battle in the valley of the end. if that is what you're talking of then those episodes were terrible. i'm not saying my opinion is all that matters but i've asked many people about their opinion on the filler episodes and they've all said the same thing they suck. if you like them that's fine and you are entitled to your opinion but i personally didn't like them. i thought they were really boring. finally i don't believe they added anything to the story simply because the episodes weren't related to each other. they were just random and that was another thing that made me dislike the fillers.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

well i think the fillers you are talking off are the naruto episodes that were shown after naruto and sasuke's battle in the valley of the end. if that is what you're talking of then those episodes were terrible. i'm not saying my opinion is all that matters but i've asked many people about their opinion on the filler episodes and they've all said the same thing they suck. if you like them that's fine and you are entitled to your opinion but i personally didn't like them. i thought they were really boring. finally i don't believe they added anything to the story simply because the episodes weren't related to each other. they were just random and that was another thing that made me dislike the fillers.
    Well these fillers were shown before Sasuke left with the Sound Ninja 4. Maybe a bit mor detail would help.

The one where they were trying to see Kakashi's face under his mask had them following him around, buying him Raman and every time it seemed Kakashi would take his mask off something would get in their way. Then they went off on a mission and they kept getting followed by these 3 weird ninja that wanted revenge on Kakashi for something that happend in the past. But their mode of revenge was weird, like they posed as inn workers and tried poisoning their food with something that was saposed to do something weird to them, but the food got dumped on the floor by accident. Then when Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi were in the bath they tried to get him to take his mask off to relax, and the 3 stooges try to hit kakashi with a dart with some poison that would make him laugh to death, they miss and hit a frog. Soon after that Naruto and Sasuke find the 3 stooges uniforms and steal them for another attempt at getting kakashi's mask off, which backfires, but Sakura and her quick thinking blames the 3 stooges and they end up getting tied up and hanging from a tree.

The 3 parter that involved Ibiki's little bro was a mission with just Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke alone, Kakashi was on another mission. They had to protect the representative of a gang who was participating in a temple ritual where they had to carry a crystal ball to another temple on another island. So part of the race was on open water. The rival gang had hired a Junin from another village(don't remember which) and 3 genin from the Wave Village(The same 3 they had to fight in the second stage of the Chunin exam) to stop the other runner from finishing. So while they were out on the boat the Genin attack, first with those weird clones they used, then with Water Clones, they even set fire to the boat they were on and pulled Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke under water to drown them. But Naruto creates some shadow clones, but instead of attacking the Water Clones they swam to the bottom, created Rasengans and formed a circle with them, which in turn created a whirlpool that destroyed the Water Clones and they were able to get back to the surface for air. Sakura almost drowned, but Naruto saved her by using the water walking technique he learned from Juraia to get to shore faster and was able to revive her, all the while Sasuke both being amazed at how good Naruto has gotten and jealouse at the same time. On shore they find the guy they are saposed to protect had be caught by the head ninja and they find out that Ibiki's bro and this ninja aparently had some history between them. The Head ninja had tricked Ibiki's bro into stealing a scroll and a Lightning Sword that was created by one the Hokage from the leaf village years earlier. Ibiki had pursued them and was captured, because only a Leaf Village Junin could decifer the scroll. So Ibiki is being turtured by the ninja while his bro was tied up. Ibiki some nocks over an oil lamp and a fire starts and uses a hidden knife to set his bro free and tells him to leave, even though he himself was still tied up in the middle of the fire. His bro thinks he died and never returned to the Leaf Village, but was taken in by the gang. So back to the present the head ninja had poisoned Ibiki's bro and poised Naruto and crew too and leaves them to die. But luckily Sakura had some antidote that Tsunade had giver her just in case something like this happened. So they were cured and Naruto tells him that his brother is still alive and that he was the Proctor at the Chunin Exams and after a good pep talk from Naruto they continued on to the temple to get the crystal ball and then head back to the start of the race, along the way they run into the head ninja again, after the other gangs representative goes accross a bridge he cuts the bridges ropes with the lighting sword and starts trash talking to them. Naruto tries to use the Rasengan to break the lighting blade, but fails. After some insults to the Utchiha clan Sasuke tries his Chidory on it, but fails, but at least cracks the sword. The guy then kicks Sasuke around a bit before tossing him off the cliff into the mists bellow and Sakura jumps in after him. Naruto gets so pissed that he creates an even more powerfull Rasengan than usual and this time he breaks the lighting sword and sends the guy flying down the cliff. Thinking that his friends are dead Naruto gets bummed tell Sakura yells up that she's Ok and that Sasuke is still alive, but injured. So Naruto continues on with Ibiki's bro and they win the race. A few days latter a ship arives to take Naruto and crew back to the Village so Sasuke could get proper treatment. Ibiki is on the boat and his bro tries to talk to him, but he says that his brother died years ago and leaves with a grin on his face because he is proud that his bro found a better way of life than the life of a ninja.

The next episode after that was where Sasuke finishes his recovery and then challenges Naruto to a fight on the roof of the Hospital and the Sound Ninja 4 show up to take him to Orochimaru.

Obviously Naruto is gonna save the world there is gonna be a time skip and hes gonna be the 6th

and giant post above me srry i rd fillers and couldn't continue reading