Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Will Naruto ever become a Chunin?

It seems that Naruto always gets the short end of the stick. I mean he comes back after 3 years of training and finds that all of his friends have become Chunins and that Garra has become Kazekage.

I can see that Sakura was probably teamed up with Eno and Choji when the Chunin exam came around again. But what about Naruto? I mean you need to have a 3 man team in order to even take the chunin exam. He'll have to wait tell the next set of graduates from the ninja academy are ready for the exams to even hope to be teamed up with anyone who want to take it.

Considering how much Naruto has grown since the last time he took the exam couldn't they just promote him without taking the test again? I mean even Kakashi has said that Naruto is pretty close to surpassing him, if not already has.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    They should be able to promote without the exam...

pretty unimportant though remember:"Even if I stay a genin my whole live I'll definitely become Hokage"

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Nah...he won't become a chuunin. They're just gonna promote him to Hokage. ^_^ No one has time for chuunin exams anyway, with the whole Akatsuki problem.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

uhmm i agree its not really important lol
    "good job! u defeated pain and akatsuki. now the chunin exams!" although i would like to see naruto and konohamaru or something team up and pwn the little kids =P

I think he'll be promoted directly. but why the hell is kishi doing this to naruto? putting down the main character of his manga, there has got to be a reason for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Nah...he won't become a chuunin. They're just gonna promote him to Hokage. ^_^ No one has time for chuunin exams anyway, with the whole Akatsuki problem.
    exactly ... naruto's legend:from GENIN to HOKAGE

he can't take the ninja exams cuz he'll never be able to answer the questions like the one proposed during the chunin papers exam
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by MangaMan View Post
    It seems that Naruto always gets the short end of the stick. I mean he comes back after 3 years of training ,,,
    I think his training was less. According to manga it was 2 years and if you follow anime it was even shorter due to fillers. i am not 100% on this. So in one way, Sasuke trained more than naruto. Naruto was doing filler missions lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Neocaster View Post
    ...So in one way, Sasuke trained more than naruto. Naruto was doing filler missions lol.
    Made me laugh that one Atleast that would explain Narutos lack of...well, everything really (Except unnecissary emotions of course ;p). I'm still fed up about him still doing Kagebunshin/Rasengan all the time and his obsession with Sasuke. He needs a new pair of balls and more training, preferably the same training that Jiraiya did with the frogs.

Naruto hermit-mode mixed with some Kyuubi stuff should be pwn ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Neocaster View Post
    I think his training was less. According to manga it was 2 years and if you follow anime it was even shorter due to fillers. i am not 100% on this. So in one way, Sasuke trained more than naruto. Naruto was doing filler missions lol.
    they both trained under the sannin for an equal amount of time. and please use manga as your source of facts rather than the crappy anime.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I agree with whoever said that he'd be promoted from Genin to Hokage... Naruto is a special kid for Tsunade so I'm sure she'd be able to do something so he doesn't have to take tests.