Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 484 Discussion

Chapter 484 is out, discuss about it!

I can't stop thinking Kuma has lost all his coolness showing those techniques :/

well, to me... i'm a paw man was just hilarious... kuma was never really cool to me... he was just funny with those bear ears on his hat... now he's even funnier...

well you can tell he wants to disobey the world government a bit, since he said he'll let them leave as long as they surrender luffy... i think he'll let the bomb explode and then he'll leave going to the world government saying he destroyed thriller bark so the strawhats should be dead...

I was still waiting for Luffy to wake up and fight kuma, and give us an awesome one on one fight. But I find it really funny how Franky was just talking, then all of a sudden Kuma just takes him out lol, that got me laughing for quite some time, serves him right for opening his big mouth.

Nah, I think Luffy will wake up when Kuma is not around anymore (some new guy kicked his ass or just saved Straw Hats) and just say "I want meat" like nothing happened.

-_-'
    I think the chapter was pretty funny :^)
    I liked the crew's stupid reaction when kuma said luffy has recruited a fine crew xD
    'Cute type' devil's fruit paw paw......... nyaa-nyaa

Still, i wonder why he has some teleporting abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Nah, I think Luffy will wake up when Kuma is not around anymore (some new guy kicked his ass or just saved Straw Hats) and just say "I want meat" like nothing happened.
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that will happen, I just hoped that Luffy would wake up. Though the explosion of the Island could lead to everyone being separated and a whole arc where Luffy has to join everyone together again. Either that, or they all survive together and move onto the Mermaid area they were aiming to go to (or maybe they are saved by the the mermaid/mermen and move into that arc anyways).

I wanna see the mermaids T_T

Quote Originally Posted by zelrik View Post
    I wanna see the mermaids T_T
    I suppose the next island is (finally) mermaid island, but I hope we get more info about Jinbei, Dragon or the Yonkou before that...

Maybe the world government wants to recruit luffy to join the shichibukai hehehe

to damnz,

OT: I just watch toki wo kakeru shojou last night
    Very Nice, It made me happy from the start to sad and i wept and to disappointment at the ending..But I'll still give it a 10/10 score

Kuma doesn't look like the one who'd leave them be, so it's about Zoro defeating him or, more probably, someone helping them. That being the mermaids saving them after the explosion or whatever, I'm just confident Oda will come up with something great once again.
    Btw "I'm a paw man", that just belongs to another league.