View Poll Results: Who do you think got who in the Genjustu?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke really got Itachi! Nice try Itachi, but Sasuke owned you.

21 13.21%
  • Poor Sasuke... he doens't know he's in Itachi's Genjustu...

91 57.23%
  • *speachless*

47 29.56%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think that Sasuke may be caught in yet another of Itachi's genjutsu. Notice that before Itachi points to where his 'actual' body is, he points at Sasuke. We also know from Itachi's encounter with Naruto that he can trap people with his genjutsu with just one finger.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    hmm...you do bring up a good point but here's a question. isn't the most important thing in this fight to find out what truly happened during the uchiha clan massacre. i mean there are still some unanswered questions and itachi is the one who can possibly answer them. sasuke seems very eager to ask itachi a question so it could be possible that after sasuke get's his answer itachi will bite the dust. i hope that doesn't happen cuz i really want a stretched out battle but who knows.
    Yeahhh!!! I want an epic fight between Itachi and Sasuke!!!
    Last edited by jiraiya_byakuya; 12-30-2007 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah it's definitely not the end...Itachi hasn't even shown any of his abilities yet, and this is like...the battle everyone's been waiting for. It won't end with one trick...it's the battle of the eyes!

I want Sasuke to win!! But,,... Kishimoto-sensei would probably not end Itachi's life so easily... *whispers* Biased.. >=( ! But still Sasuke would still kill him(Hehh! >=D) someday.. Or else they would die together.. Something like that(T_T).

No way Itachi lost to Sasuke easily in one chapter. I don't want to see another great ninja lost to amateurs again. But the good people will win against bad people no matter how strong the bad people are. But Itachi won't be tricked so easily. If yes, Kishimoto really wants to end his manga like his brother did in 666 satan.

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

Like a lot of ppl have said already, there's no way that this can be over. I'm taking Itachi's words to heart, "The end is a long ways off." I find it kinda ironic that Itachi still seems so calm with a sword going through his chest, assuming that's the real body. But then I remember, Itachi is still pretty quick with his handseals so that could very well be a Kagebunshin that Sasuke just stabbed. Who knows, right? Im going with speechless lol.

Another little thing that I thought was ironic was that Itachi, who wiped out his whole clan, still wears his headband while Sasuke, who just walked out of the village (pretty much), doesn't wear his at all lol.

itachi seems to be the least arrogant person in akasuke though, seeming to have plans and reasons for everything he does. i dont know if he`s actualy been stabed, but this fight should have lasted alot longer than that so i`m thinking its still a genjitsu
    ------------------------------------------
    also sasuke doesnt wear his because he left it with naruto as a sign of his victory, aka naruto scrached it
    Last edited by pranabowjake; 12-30-2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no way this is it after all the hype and chapters, i mean maybe sasuke is already in his genjutsu (itachis) like i said earlier it may be based on sharingan level instead of individual skill in that case sauke is at a handicap if he does not have ms. maybe the tengu will appear go boo and they will all have tea......IN HELL
    oh my god am back

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Another little thing that I thought was ironic was that Itachi, who wiped out his whole clan, still wears his headband while Sasuke, who just walked out of the village (pretty much), doesn't wear his at all lol.
    but the thing is sasuke is more loyal to the uchiha clan though. if you remember when naruto and co. tried to get sasuke back from orochimaru's lair you could see that the shirt sasuke was wearing had the uchiha symbol on it. i guess that's what he only cares about. but itachi on the other hand hasn't been shown to wear the fan after his defection from konoha.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Akatsuki always wear their formal villages headbands with a line through it, just the way they work.

Sasuke is probably in a genjutsu, Itachi pointed 2 fingers at him first so I'm guessing he is. I have to admit though, this fight so far has been fantastic...love the use of genjutsu.

Although personally I'd like the fight not too be too long and filled with Sharingan's genjutsus, I doubt Itachi is already finished. Sasuke's awesome though...brought the fight to his brother already.

Mangekyou Sharingan in this fight? Doubt it...I know Sasuke for sure won't be using it since I doubt he has it. Fight will go on probably for another 2 chapters until we see the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Traiken View Post
    Akatsuki always wear their formal villages headbands with a line through it, just the way they work.
    zetsu and tobi aren't wearing headbands.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA