View Poll Results: Who do you think got who in the Genjustu?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke really got Itachi! Nice try Itachi, but Sasuke owned you.

21 13.21%
  • Poor Sasuke... he doens't know he's in Itachi's Genjustu...

91 57.23%
  • *speachless*

47 29.56%
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Who got who? (read ch384 first)

I think Sasuke is still in a Genjustu... Itachi can't go down that easily.

personally i don't know. i'm pretty much speechless. both brothers seem to be evenly matched. i'm seeing itachi resorting to MS in order to stay ahead. but i think sasuke might still be in a genjutsu cuz i find it hard to believe that itachi the expert in genjutsu didn't see through sasuke's genjutsu until it was too late.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Itachi is pretty damn arrogant, so I think that when "genjutsu Itachi" pointed to the Itachi sitting on the throne, I think that was the real Itachi, basically the one Sasuke stabbed, I mean its definitely like Itachi to basically taunt his opponent like that. If you look at it though, Sasuke showed no inclination of killing the fake Itachi, meaning he saw through that illusion from the start.

Personally I will be happy if this is the end of Itachi, he was pretty cool and all, but he had to go eventually, and this fight set that up nicely. I will be quite satisifed if the next chapter is some trash talk between a dying Itachi and Sasuke combined with some more backstory on Itachi.

Either way though, this chapter gave me some new found respect for Sasuke, I mean he was actually pretty (and truly) badass for the first time in almost forever in that last panel.

nah cant be over
    saw no MS or CS lvl 2

am speachless, but i think sasuke might be in itachi's genjutsu, who knows, i mean itachi is a baddass, it will be a shame if he went down that easily, but it was pretty cool how he was sitting there after sasuke realized it was a genjutsu, then again i don't want a long drawn out battle

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I think it was the real Itachi and I think that the 3rd Uchiha Mangekyo Sharingan Technique is one that brings him back to life/keep him alive.

The techniques are Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, & __________

I dont wanna consider the technique Kakashi used as being one of these since he isn't an Uchiha so how would he know the secret MS Uchiha techniques, so I like to think of it as a kind of Kakashi only technique that he created that no one else knows.
    A pie in the sky?

and i thought itachi told sasuke to face him again when he has the same eyes the mangekyou sharingan, but sasuke doesn't have it yet, i mean that is a disadvantage for him, itachi could just use the amatetsu or whatever it's called to burn a hole in sasuke and have it done with, then again it could turn out to be a genjutsu and itachi would be wasting his chakra.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I think it was the real Itachi and I think that the 3rd Uchiha Mangekyo Sharingan Technique is one that brings him back to life/keep him alive.

The techniques are Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, & __________

I dont wanna consider the technique Kakashi used as being one of these since he isn't an Uchiha so how would he know the secret MS Uchiha techniques, so I like to think of it as a kind of Kakashi only technique that he created that no one else knows.
    am kinda lost here, where or when did it say that itachi had 3 jutsu with the mangekyo sharingan, i thought it was only those 2, Amaterasu, and Tsukiyomi
    Last edited by sharingan360; 12-30-2007 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I cant remember the chapter but it talks about the MS and about the 3 legendary techniques of MS, Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi and another unnamed one so far.
    A pie in the sky?

before or after the timeskip?

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    am speachless, but i think sasuke might be in itachi's genjutsu, who knows, i mean itachi is a baddass, it will be a shame if he went down that easily, but it was pretty cool how he was sitting there after sasuke realized it was a genjutsu, then again i don't want a long drawn out battle
    hmm...you do bring up a good point but here's a question. isn't the most important thing in this fight to find out what truly happened during the uchiha clan massacre. i mean there are still some unanswered questions and itachi is the one who can possibly answer them. sasuke seems very eager to ask itachi a question so it could be possible that after sasuke get's his answer itachi will bite the dust. i hope that doesn't happen cuz i really want a stretched out battle but who knows.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA