View Poll Results: Who do you think got who in the Genjustu?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke really got Itachi! Nice try Itachi, but Sasuke owned you.

21 13.21%
  • Poor Sasuke... he doens't know he's in Itachi's Genjustu...

91 57.23%
  • *speachless*

47 29.56%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    i also think that sasuke stills in itachi genjutsu itachi wouldn't die so easly either way sauke can't be so strong

people looking at mi post!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    manda died in the gayst way i've seen...
    LOL...Poor Manda.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Not if it's going to be Genjutsu reversed by attacking Kage Bushin in a Genjutsu. -_-
    That sounds confusing, but true. The next chapter will be a long time coming, but I'm sure we'll all see Itachi getting up with his trademark expressionless smirk.

Go Itachi....you badass.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Logically speaking Itachi can't be killed right now, he still need to explain the whole 9 tail fox relation to Tobi and Naruto with Sauske (or to the reader, either way.) And why he killed his entire clan, which I am thinking was done by Tobi. Itachi just took the fall for it for some reason.

That sounds confusing, but true. The next chapter will be a long time coming, but I'm sure we'll all see Itachi getting up with his trademark expressionless smirk.

Go Itachi....you badass
    i am one more supporter+1...if not,itachi will lose all his badass-ness

the best woulb be an exploding bunshin
    sasuke:why did you kill...
    itachi's clone:boom
    sasuke:maaaaaaaaaam
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

lol at mgsplayer. i think sasuke is in an itachi genjutsu and one thing from the chapter that makes me think so is the fact that even though sasuke is a taijutsu type and itachi a genjutsu sasuke just couldnt keep up in hand to hand with him he got thrown about and schooled in taijutsu wich shows us that itachi is just so much better and even though his main talent is in genjutsu he is more talented than his brother in tai so i would like to see the real itachi come out after the real sasuke has revealed himself because as itachi said the fight is no where neer over.(pluss no MS or CS2 have been shown)
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    lol at mgsplayer. i think sasuke is in an itachi genjutsu and one thing from the chapter that makes me think so is the fact that even though sasuke is a taijutsu type and itachi a genjutsu sasuke just couldnt keep up in hand to hand with him he got thrown about and schooled in taijutsu wich shows us that itachi is just so much better and even though his main talent is in genjutsu he is more talented than his brother in tai so i would like to see the real itachi come out after the real sasuke has revealed himself because as itachi said the fight is no where neer over.(pluss no MS or CS2 have been shown)
    but the fight with itachi and sasuke was all genjutsu. remember after sasuke stabbed itachi, he(itachi) turned into crows and then we saw what appears to be the real itachi still seating on the chair.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    but the fight with itachi and sasuke was all genjutsu. remember after sasuke stabbed itachi, he(itachi) turned into crows and then we saw what appears to be the real itachi still seating on the chair.
    exactly, the taijutsu fight between Itachi/Sasuke was all genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i am one more supporter+1...if not,itachi will lose all his badass-ness

the best woulb be an exploding bunshin
    sasuke:why did you kill...
    itachi's clone:boom
    sasuke:maaaaaaaaaam
    Haha. That would be funny. I'm thinking it's a kagebunshin also, would love to see it explode.

Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    Logically speaking Itachi can't be killed right now, he still need to explain the whole 9 tail fox relation to Tobi and Naruto with Sauske (or to the reader, either way.) And why he killed his entire clan, which I am thinking was done by Tobi. Itachi just took the fall for it for some reason.
    So true. Way too many things that need to be explained. So many tears that need to be shed. So much blood that needs to be spilled. So many regrets that need to be felt.

There is no way itachi died, and if he did im wicked surprised. But wasn't itachi talking to naruto just alittle while ago in the manga, saying something about telling him important information. correct me if im wrong.

There is no way itachi died, and if he did im wicked surprised. But wasn't itachi talking to naruto just alittle while ago in the manga, saying something about telling him important information. correct me if im wrong.
    yeah itachi said he wanted to talk with naruto. if he dies now... its wtf.lol
    heres the page
    Naruto 366 page 06 | One Manga

i think itachi will use a konoha special Kawarimi no Jutsu too switch with a piece of wood
    lol sasuke OWNED
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!