View Poll Results: Who do you think got who in the Genjustu?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke really got Itachi! Nice try Itachi, but Sasuke owned you.

21 13.21%
  • Poor Sasuke... he doens't know he's in Itachi's Genjustu...

91 57.23%
  • *speachless*

47 29.56%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Well seeing as it's Sasuke, I'm sure some miracle will end up going his way... =\ I really don't want Itachi to die by his hands...

Well seeing as it's Sasuke, I'm sure some miracle will end up going his way... =\ I really don't want Itachi to die by his hands...
    well if you say it that way,you're making sasuke weak and uncool...
    these are the characteristics of someone jumping in a fight and counting on a miracle

i don't want to see anybody killing itachi...but i want to see many trying to do it
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I'm not trying to make him look/sound weak or/and uncool... *shifty eyes* I have a feeling though (which i'm sure will be wrong... ) that if Sasuke was in a pinch or something, his number one fangirl will probably jump in OR he might show us his newest and strongest jutsu that he developed while staying with Oro. Because well he's always bringing out something new that defeats the enemy.

If Sasuke really got Itachi, I'll be fine with this end of Itachi. If true, Sasuke got him real good... I wouldn't mind having it end this way.

BUT! I would want to see more of Itachi, and I'd like a more epic battle. But if this is the way Kishi ends Itachi, I guess I'll be fine with it.

Man... I can't wait for the next chapter... I WANNA KNOW WHO IS IN WHO'S GENJUSTU!!! ARGH!!!!

We need an "Itachi Gaiden"....Kishi should make that happen. That would be the most epic thing he could do for the manga lol.

nah cant end like this.
    because we have never seen an epic itachi battle
    and i think there has to be one before his death
    I am McLOVIN

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Well, i don't know if it was alrady answered, bu the third Mangekyou sharingan tecnique begins with S, and kakashi used it [twice] on Deidara. It distorts the space and sends things to other dimensions. Not like Tsukiyomi, that does an illusion, it really takes you to other dimension, distorting space, like when cutting deidara's arm, just because he couldn't target it well.

By the way, I think Sasuke really stabbed Itachi, but the fight is not going to end this fast.

And just to say Sasuke summoned snakes and disguised them as himself with genjutsu, not only used genjutsu.
    Last edited by Giovanni Boss; 12-31-2007 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni Boss View Post
    Well, i don't know if it was alrady answered, bu the third Mangekyou sharingan tecnique begins with S, and kakashi used it [twice] on Deidara. It distorts the space and sends things to other dimensions. Not like Tsukiyomi, that does an illusion, it really takes you to other dimension, distorting space, like when cutting deidara's arm, just because he couldn't target it well.

By the way, I think Sasuke really stabbed Itachi, but the fight is not going to end this fast.

And just to say Sasuke summoned snakes and disguised them as himself with genjutsu, not only used genjutsu.
    i've got a question. please can you tell me where the the MS technique was named. i know that the genjutsu itachi used was called tsukiyomi (sp?) and he also used a black fire jutsu which he called amaterasu (sp?). but the third jutsu to the best of my knowledge hasn't been named. i've read stuff like the third jutsu is a taijutsu move. but my main question is is there info on the third jutsu. also did kakashi name the MS jutsu he used on deidara?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni Boss View Post
    Well, i don't know if it was alrady answered, bu the third Mangekyou sharingan tecnique begins with S, and kakashi used it [twice] on Deidara.

Kakashi never named it, called it out, or anything. His dimension distorting technique is unnamed. You say it starts with an "S"... sounds like to me you've been reading too much on the T---- theory. S = Susono? Although it would make sense... since those three are siblings in Japanese mythology... don't hold your breath it it's actually stated in the manga.
    Last edited by superNES; 12-31-2007 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Edited "t----"

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i've got a question. please can you tell me where the the MS technique was named. i know that the genjutsu itachi used was called tsukiyomi (sp?) and he also used a black fire jutsu which he called amaterasu (sp?). but the third jutsu to the best of my knowledge hasn't been named. i've read stuff like the third jutsu is a taijutsu move. but my main question is is there info on the third jutsu. also did kakashi name the MS jutsu he used on deidara?
    well some japanese myth its 3 siblings
    Tsukuyomi which was the moon god hence the red moon
    Amaterasu which was the sun goddess hence the black flame
    Susanoo was the god of the sea and storms

so its believed that the third technique would have to be involved with Susanoo because this seems to be where the inspiration came from but what it does who knows?

it could be the distortion of space like Kakashi can do and this could explain why Tobi can't get hurt because he distorts his body? But who knows because for all we know it may be because neither of the two have Uchiha blood.

hope this helps

oh and he didn't disguise snakes with genjutsu its now his signature for his genjutsu just like Itachi and his crows.

thought this was interesting too
    Susanoo is infamous for his connotations as the god of evil and serpents and having been thought to cause storms, having dominion over the sea.
    So maybe this will be Sasukes MS
    I am McLOVIN