View Poll Results: Who do you think got who in the Genjustu?

Voters
159. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sasuke really got Itachi! Nice try Itachi, but Sasuke owned you.

21 13.21%
  • Poor Sasuke... he doens't know he's in Itachi's Genjustu...

91 57.23%
  • *speachless*

47 29.56%
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Cmon guys, Itachi is still alive, Sasuke barely killed deidara during the last fight, and all of a sudden he kills Itachi without going Cursed Seal Level 2, give me a break.

I also think that Itachi is still alive. He won't be so careless to not use Mangekyou Sharingan.

But I don't agree that he is not dead bacause he promised Naruto to say sth important. C'mon, you want to do sth, you die and you don't have chance to speak with somebody - normal
    Last edited by Kuszek; 01-09-2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Nice try Itachi, but Sasuke owned you. lol...

Come on all the buildup for nothing it would be cold revenge if Itachi got kill like that.

But don't forget the Manga need to be interesting and for Kishi to off the purple bad ass like that would not fly with the fans so no Itachi is not dead.

hold up Conspiracy Theory time

What has always been Sasuke's goal to get stronger.
    Why to kill Itachi.
    Why because Itachi told him that the only way to kill him is to get stronger that him.
    Itachi wanted Sasuke to get strong why ? still unknown
    The strongest an Uchiha can get eye fetish wise Mangekyou Sharingan

See where am i going with this...

Itachi lets Sasuke kill him at least lets him think so that Sasuke can get his MS
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

but why? I know he is his brother but why would he want to kill many people and sacrifce himself to give Susuke MS.

And he is his brother not friend. I know that you can hate family member but you still love him; but Sasuke doesn't have any (positive) emotional bond with Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchcior View Post
    but why? I know he is his brother but why would he want to kill many people and sacrifce himself to give Susuke MS.
    That my friend is the million droller question!

maybe in the net chapter answers will be upon us...
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    Cmon guys, Itachi is still alive, Sasuke barely killed deidara during the last fight, and all of a sudden he kills Itachi without going Cursed Seal Level 2, give me a break.
    I wouldn't say barely. Sasuke predicted everyone of Deidra's moves. Some people say he got trapped at the point when Deidra used C4 and was hiding in the bird. I believe Sasuke let Deidara think that he won so he would waste chakra. Proof is Sasuke can tell the difference between clones. We know this because he says it in his fight with Naruto. Sasuke knew from the mine that his Chidori would protect him. Also Sasuke wasn't trying to kill Deidra but rather extract information about Itachi from him.

And yes I still believe Itachi is still alive. Not because Sasuke is weak and could barely beat Deidara. But Itachi is completely super strong and Sasuke would have to be pushed to his limit to win. So we can see Sasuke surpass Itachi and regard him as being much stronger and deserving to win.
    I am McLOVIN

I already said i didnt think itachi died, but im doubting myself now. A shadow clone would only disperse if it was attacked, the person disperses the clone, or the real person controlling the clones died. At the same time Itachi is talking to naruto it ends up being a shadow clone and dispersing, but y. Well at the same time he is confronting sasuke, and i might be guessing that the shadow clone dispersed because either he was fighting sasuke, or because when sasuke killed itachi and it was the same exact time he wanted to talk to naruto.
    Naruto 366 page 14 | One Manga

i dont know that doesn't look like a shadow clone to me
    Naruto 366 page 13 | One Manga
    clones go POOF not crows. I imagine its genjutsu cancelation but i dont see why naruto confused it for KB
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    i dont know that doesn't look like a shadow clone to me
    Naruto 366 page 13 | One Manga
    clones go POOF not crows. I imagine its genjutsu cancelation but i dont see why naruto confused it for KB
    simply because naruto sucks at genjutsu. i'm also amazed as well because if you remember when itachi's 30% clone put naruto in a genjutsu and naruto used rasengan on him, itachi turned into crows and then naruto realized he was in a genjutsu. but in the pic you posted itachi turned into crows and naruto didn't realize it was genjutsu. i'm truly amazed.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Was reading your posts here and sup with Itachi casting Genjutsu with his finger?
    I believe it was with his ring and before Sasuke attacked Itachi on the throne the Itachi that was stabbed before on the ground he showed him the ring really nicely while pointing on the throne.