Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    If Kishimoto really does kill off Itachi this fast - and he's pulled this utter bullshit before with Orochimaru so I am not putting it past him - I am done with the series. Way to waste such an interesting character. But I am going to hold out that Itachi has a lot more up his sleeve than this with the ambiguous pointing.

And way to go Sasuke for choosing the most cowardly attack possible. I admit I am curious as to what Sasuke is so desperate to know, and if it will be the proverbial "Why?" In which case, I really, really hope Itachi's answer is "Because I could." What makes Itachi so fascinating is that he's been shown to be a true sociopath and unapologetic in his quest to better himself (I hate redemption stories) and the true tragedy of Sasuke's life is not that Itachi ruined it. Sasuke ruined it for himself.

On another note, I think one of the younger konoha ninja's is gonna kick it. I just have this feeling. It would be awesome if it was Sakura.
    Yes I can't believe that Itachi would die that quickly. A genjustu master couldn't see through his little bro's. Unless it's b/c of the sharingan. Oh yeah and in the beginning Itachi was pwning sasuke's taijustu...haha...that was awesome. I can't believe Itachi could go out like that. I'll never stop reading though. I'm to far to stop now.
    And when he was pointing i though he was going to flick his forehead..hehe
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

itachi's has to be among the last survivors...or at least the last one to die
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

well, im a fan of Itachi so seeing him have the upper hand against Sasuke in taijutsu was sweet. I'm pretty sure that Sasuke just stab a "crow" or a kagebunshin cause, as mentioned before, no way the EPIC Uchiha battle boils down to 1 chapter.
    It would be hellishly sweet if Itachi was such a master of genjutsu he can cast them with his eyes, fingers and sound.... that would just put him on a completely different lvl.
    Im sure that after Sasuke gets his answer is when the real Itachi will come out to continue the fight. An while Itachi tells him the answer we will switch to Tobi or Suigetsu.

besides i don't like sasuke, it can't be over yet.
    if you guys say itachis face was like "shit he trapped me" .. go a few pages back. sasuke hit him there when he had the same expression on his face.
    I just said it in another thread, you guys have also to remember, that itachi and madara have a lot more expirience in fightning with the sharingan then Sasuke has. What he did until now? Beaten about 100 guys with no skill, faced Naruto (lol maybe i shouldn't count him here because he is also 1 of the 100 guys with no skill -.-)...
    Even Kakashi who has alot of fighning expirience was very helpless against Itachi. Of course Sasuke has the Bloodline behind his eye, but also he didn't fight another Sharingan. Itachi won't die yet.. he is called the genious, he is getting out.

So i guess we will see some Tobi / Madara fighting chapters before returning to Sasuke/Itachi. Can't wait for the next chapters.

The next chapter maybe out in 2 or 3 weeks, hope Kishi uses the break for some awesome ideas ;D

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well, im a fan of Itachi so seeing him have the upper hand against Sasuke in taijutsu was sweet. I'm pretty sure that Sasuke just stab a "crow" or a kagebunshin cause, as mentioned before, no way the EPIC Uchiha battle boils down to 1 chapter.
    It would be hellishly sweet if Itachi was such a master of genjutsu he can cast them with his eyes, fingers and sound.... that would just put him on a completely different lvl.
    Im sure that after Sasuke gets his answer is when the real Itachi will come out to continue the fight. An while Itachi tells him the answer we will switch to Tobi or Suigetsu.
    i just posted something about the sound-genjutsu...

we haven't seen itachi use it before and that would be ccccccccccccoool

and during the time skip i am sure itachi wasn't dancing samba...he must've improved too
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

If this is how the fight is going to turn out, (which I really doubt, because Sasuke vs Itachi had much more buildup than Sasuke vs Orochimaru, yet ironically Sasuke vs Deidara came out of completely no where and was pretty long in its own respects.) I have a feeling that the anime will add a lot of filler to make the fight seem interesting. But I still stick by the match continuing, because if Itachi were that easy to kill, Kakashi would've killed him way back then.

Thank You guys for the great scans once again. And no way is Itachi going to die just like that. Orochimaru did die quick, but we have seen him fight lots of times, and Kisimoto has only just given us a taste of Itachi through out the whole series. Theres just noway that the coolest MFer in the damm series can go out like that.

-_-'
    Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    ... Who knows, crappy time of year for manga.
    xDD

seriously, i'm sick of genjutsu fights. It's almost as lame as puppet jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmu View Post
    And way to go Sasuke for choosing the most cowardly attack possible. I admit I am curious as to what Sasuke is so desperate to know, and if it will be the proverbial "Why?" In which case, I really, really hope Itachi's answer is "Because I could." What makes Itachi so fascinating is that he's been shown to be a true sociopath and unapologetic in his quest to better himself (I hate redemption stories) and the true tragedy of Sasuke's life is not that Itachi ruined it. Sasuke ruined it for himself.

Itachi is an interesting character NOT because he is a sociopath or unapologetic, but rather the path he walked is what he believed to be true. Sasuke simply disagrees in the method (killing your family and best friend) and chosen a different path for himself. Had Sasuke killed Naruto early on when he had the chance... Naruto would have ended a long time ago.

You sound like someone who needs to seek some real life counciling buddy.