Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    yea i agree. this chapter was definitely short. it was probably cuz there was little dialog in this chapter.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Wow, Sasuke sure is pissed. "You murderous, traitorous f***". :O Potty mouth!
    But in all seriousness, Itachi isn't finished here. He has to have some trick up his sleeve, I have never even thought for a moment that the final fight between Sasuke and Itachi would only last one chapter.

this chap is just awsome! don't want either of them to be killed >.<
    but this fight is a bit short...normally a major fight takes up like at least 3 chaps..

I wanna see more of this fight badly. Also I thought it was pretty badass of Itachi to just be sitting there after saskue realized he was in a genjutsu

I think Sasuke actually got him, if its a deathblow or not, who knows for sure, since Itachi is still after all alive and there was none of that classic coughing of blood that usually occurs when a character is killed like that, plus the blade is very close to center of Itachi's torso, so it might have missed any vital spots.

Either way Sasuke has redeemed himself and can now be considered as a badass again.

On a final note I would be satisfied with this fight ending just like this, its really quite a solid spot for ending it as long as the next chapter is done right. I personally DREAD a drawn out battle between the two of them because it will be exactly like this chapter, only EVERYONE that gets stabbed will just be an illusion.

i can see it going both ways.

itachis face at the end makes it seem like oh shit he tricked me

but after seeing sasukes genjutsu it looks like it would be like orochimarus genjutsu if we ever saw it seeing it was all snakes and stuff which i dont see itachi falling for seeing that hes seen it before due to akatsuki

plus there was no MS or CS lvl 2 which id expect to happen
    but both could be avoided if the fight was simply genjutsu and no ninjutsu.

Given the common theme with Akatsuki guys it takes a few fatal blows to finally kill them, since most of the previous Akatsuki who died had some way to prolong their life or had more than one life making them kinda immortal I wouldn't be suprised if this was the real Itachi and some how he brought himself back to life or had like 4 hearts lol.
    A pie in the sky?

man, naruto better learn genjutsu fast or step his game up or something if he want to defeat sasuke, because it will be like, "hitting a genjutsu sasuke with a rasengan or another jutsu, then the real one comes out, naruto will be like oh snap am in a genjutsu"

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

actually I did remember a cool ancient japanese legend that sorta ties into the naruto theme where there was this guy who noes had healing powers that could bring the dead back to life if you ate some of it, I think his name was
    Spoiler!
    A pie in the sky?

noooo!!!!! Not Tengu.
    but man wat was that short. hope that next chapter "this is it" will not be "ït".
    maybe Sasuke will use "it" (the jutsu from Naruto vs. Sasuke "fight" wich was forbidden by Orrochimaru)