Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 171
  1. #121
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    well i assume the reason he chose to capture the nine-tails because just like Sasuke he should be able to supress the kyuubi chakra so its an easy win.
    But now that task has been passed on to Pain. I wonder why Pain re-assigned the kyuubi capture to himself. Could it be because they assume Naruto has grown, or because Itachi failed to capture him three years before?
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  2. #122
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    But now that task has been passed on to Pain. I wonder why Pain re-assigned the kyuubi capture to himself. Could it be because they assume Naruto has grown, or because Itachi failed to capture him three years before?
    it's because naruto has grown. remember tobi said that naruto had a strong jutsu that was capable of taking out two of kakuzu's hearts and also naruto has strong allies.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  3. #123
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    -_- even kisame was able to take away the kyuubi chakra...but i guess he can't do that anymore

    i think that the choice of itachi going after naruto was wise...but kishi shifted to pein simply to show us naruto avenging his sensei and sasuke fighting his brother
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  4. #124
    Regular Member ruiner-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    135
    Who thinks what is going to happen in the next chapter, even though the next chapter is in like two weeks(sob)

  5. #125
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    Who thinks what is going to happen in the next chapter, even though the next chapter is in like two weeks(sob)
    well,itachi's clone is gonna blow
    itachi:boom
    sasuke:WTF ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    just jk
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  6. #126
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    Who thinks what is going to happen in the next chapter, even though the next chapter is in like two weeks(sob)
    are you sure of this cuz i thought the new chapter was coming out jan. 9th.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  7. #127
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    are you sure of this cuz i thought the new chapter was coming out jan. 9th.
    blud said the week of the 21st january...check this

    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/new...uary-21st.html
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  8. #128
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    JAC Street - Gintama FC; Boredom Plains
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    well,itachi's clone is gonna blow
    itachi:boom
    sasuke:WTF ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    just jk
    Hmmm...that sounds about right.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

  9. #129
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    oh man sasuke was serious


    itachi will show sasuke his mangekyou soon enough since sasuke has grown quite a bit

  10. #130
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    blud said the week of the 21st january...check this

    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/new...uary-21st.html
    tnx


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •