Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Exactly....and we all know that there is always a trump card, or should I say 'that jutsu'.
    lol instead of 'that jutsu'
    imagine he does orochimaru's soul transfer jutsu and it works because the sharingan can't stop it because Sasuke haves it.
    I am McLOVIN

I know this is the manga discussion but after watching episode 40-41 of the anime the only reason for making Sasuke kill Itachi is to make him look more powerful.one tale kyubi transformation is fukked up. kicking orochimaru before he could even blink or cover. the anime showed the kyubi power far better than the manga. so far nothing sasuke has done can compare to the one-tail transformation. and orochimaru saying that naruto is still below sasuke, generally untransformed yes, but not the way of one tail. naruto-fan boy i am but fok that Sasukes an ass.

as much as i would like to think that it was a bunshin lately very powerful characters has died "because they didnt want to evade an attack" and most propably this is the reason itachi will be pwned.

personally i think its bulshit if that is about to happen. a chance that jiraya might still survive?I think so. until the time they give him his uelogy him unconvinced of his death.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    I know this is the manga discussion but after watching episode 40-41 of the anime the only reason for making Sasuke kill Itachi is to make him look more powerful.one tale kyubi transformation is fukked up. kicking orochimaru before he could even blink or cover. the anime showed the kyubi power far better than the manga. so far nothing sasuke has done can compare to the one-tail transformation. and orochimaru saying that naruto is still below sasuke, generally untransformed yes, but not the way of one tail. naruto-fan boy i am but fok that Sasukes an ass.

as much as i would like to think that it was a bunshin lately very powerful characters has died "because they didnt want to evade an attack" and most propably this is the reason itachi will be pwned.

personally i think its bulshit if that is about to happen. a chance that jiraya might still survive?I think so. until the time they give him his uelogy him unconvinced of his death.
    first of all orochiimaru was toying with the transformed naruto. and orochiimaru didn't have much trouble until naruto transformed into the four tails. also don't forget sasuke can surpress the kyuubi chakra. you seem to forget that sasuke beat one tail naruto in the valley of the end. there's no way itachi will be pwned and chances are that the itachi is either a bunshin or a genjutsu considering the fact that itachi said that the battle was far from over.

i'm pretty sure that sasuke will win but he's definitely not gonna pwn itachi. you're forgetting that itachi hasn't done much also he hasn't whipped out his MS. finally jiraiya is dead end of discussion. if you think story wise that's perfect because naruto needs a reason to train harder and stop chasing after sasuke and jiraiya's death is perfect. also what part of jiraiya's flashbacks a common theme for people about to die in naruto, jiraiya smiling when he realized he wasn't truly a failure in life, jiraiya coughing up copious amounts of blood, and last but not the least him sinking into the body of water. i think that all points to the fact that jiraiya has bitten the dust.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

what was that?

Quote Originally Posted by neoarmageddon View Post
    what was that?
    i think hes saying that jiraiya is indeed dead!!!

Spoiler!

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    i think hes saying that jiraiya is indeed dead!!!
    Yup.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Ummm.... I'm really sure that this is not the end... First of all (u already said it) this was supposed to be an epic, second Itachi really is the one that killed WHOLE Uchiha clan, 3 elite Jounins couldn't beat him (Kurenai was lil baby for him), is probably the strongest Akatsuki member (he's chosen to capture nine tails) etc. so CAN'T get beaten up in only one chapter and third this Sasuke's question reeeeeeaaaaally smells fishy.... =/

On top of this, wasn't it kinda nostalgic when Itachi pointed his fingers to Sasuke, like the times when they were young (punching forehead thingy)? I mean, even Sasuke made weird-confused-surprised face.... =/ There's sth about this brothers' fight we all are not expecting.... I know it....

Quote Originally Posted by Deetriah View Post
    Ummm.... I'm really sure that this is not the end... First of all (u already said it) this was supposed to be an epic, second Itachi really is the one that killed WHOLE Uchiha clan, 3 elite Jounins couldn't beat him (Kurenai was lil baby for him), is probably the strongest Akatsuki member (he's chosen to capture nine tails) etc. so CAN'T get beaten up in only one chapter and third this Sasuke's question reeeeeeaaaaally smells fishy.... =/

On top of this, wasn't it kinda nostalgic when Itachi pointed his fingers to Sasuke, like the times when they were young (punching forehead thingy)? I mean, even Sasuke made weird-confused-surprised face.... =/ There's sth about this brothers' fight we all are not expecting.... I know it....
    i got the exact same feeling
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    i got the exact same feeling
    same here... too fast if sasuke beat him in one chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by Deetriah View Post
    is probably the strongest Akatsuki member (he's chosen to capture nine tails) etc.
    well i assume the reason he chose to capture the nine-tails because just like Sasuke he should be able to supress the kyuubi chakra so its an easy win.
    I am McLOVIN