Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    how many arcabaleno have been introduced yet? :O (Im not that far yet, but curious as hell >.>)

Uh...well I think they named/met 6 of them. So there is still one left that is unknown.

Hie~ I'd like to join this FC! As the incomplete Arco Baleno, Lal Mirch.

I've managed to catch up with this series, and I'm dying to know more about
    Spoiler!

Soshite, yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

Spoiler!

Latest chapter was interesting, I never would have thought that much of Collonello. I thought gingerbread was a girl...lol

LOL! Well, for me, having had too-much-for-my-own-good dose of shonen-ai, the possibility of Ginger Bread being a girl skipped my mind completely. Then again, I was fooled by little I-pin's gender, so who am I to say anything? :3

Spoiler!

Do you know how frequent the chapters are released? Binktopia is doing a spectacular job on the scans but their release seems a bit inconsistent..?

in a previos chapters reborn told to tsuna that colonelo wasnt born as an arcovaleno he was the student of lal mirch's

people looking at mi post!

So it seems, but yeah Gingerbread sounds like a name own would possibly give a girl. Oh well, a guy named Gingerbread is fine too.
    Spoiler!

*referring to CrossX21's spoiler tab* I am dying to see it, I tell you!! Ever since they showed the silhouette of his shadow, it's like I see Reborn in a whole new light.. *I was actually annoyed at Reborn at the start of the manga LOL* I can't believe I actually followed the manga believing Reborn was one year old.. The thought of a curse did not occur to me at all..

Ah well, you get some people with weird names like Gingerbread.. Hey, the Gingerbread Man in Shrek was male right..

@Scoria: Yes, Colonnello was Lal Mirch's student. But none of them were born as Arco Baleno, they were to be chosen.
    Spoiler!

On a side note, I'm really wanting to see what it was that Lal Mirch promised Colonnello not to do.. Looks like she'll be doing it, whatever it is, soon in her fight..

On another side note, I find Gingerbread annoying~

I think she promised Collonello that she wouldn't use the pacifier powers, since Collonello wanted her to live a normal life. And Gingerbread is really annoying...any enemy that can disband their limbs is annoying...

LOL at Gingerbread comment! Can we stop using spoiler tabs.. I'm too lazy..

Oh? An incomplete Arco Baleno with Arco Baleno powers? Well, whatever it is I can't wait! Do you know when the next chapter will be released?