Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    You were the last one to use it lol...
    It should be coming out by the end of the week.

Yes, well, I thought more people would come by here and I was keeping in mind the people who just started reading and has not caught up.. Cause I was one of those people once upon a time~

Wah can't wait! After conveniently downloading already released chapters, reading them back-to-back at my own leisure, this wait is killing me..

So, how badly damaged do you think they're going to get from Gingerbread?

I hope Lal Mirch just wins and stays there to heal, because if she were to go any further she would most likely die as she is already in a bad condition. And I don't want that to happen. Everyone else wll remain unharmed.

Although Gingerbread annoys me, I have a feeling that he has got quite a few tricks up his sleeves. At the moment I'm hoping this 'promised not to do' thing from Lal Mirch will defeat him, but then again I'm hoping it will not exhaust her so much..

Darn Gingerebread.. GO Lal Mirch! Make him crumble, like his namesake.

Haha...well we haven't seen much fighting from Lal Mirch except from that time where she fought Tsuna, though all she used were those chains. And we still haven't seen Gingerbread use his box and ring, so Lal Mirch will have trouble with this kid.

Oh yeah, the boxes and the rings.. I'm still a bit confused about the usage of those.. Correct me if I'm wrong, the boxes each have their own attritubes and can correspond to a ring with the same attritubes, right? The items in these boxes, are they reusable? Like that cat (or whatever) that was in Gokudera-kun's box.. And the rings.. Hibari-kun seems to have millions of 'em; he discards them after they shatter. Isn't he afraid of running out? Is there a time limit to the boxes?

I wanna read back to better understand this arc but I'm lazy to go through their explanations, haha.. Pretty much defeats the purpose isn't it.. Darn, I'm rambling again, I'm too sleepy..

Anyway, oh, yeah, GO Lal Mirch..! Defeat.. Ginger.. cookie.. ZzZz..

kai205
    Can I be the Millefiore Famiglia Sky. (Sky is the leader right?)
    Has anyone figured out when the group from the past will go back or are they there permanantly?

Yes, it is but I don't think the Sky of the Millefiore Famiglia has been shown yet (or did I completely missed the part? O_o).

Well, they can't be there permanently, now, can they? But then again, I didn't think this arc was going to last this long. No complaints though! Just surprised, is all. It's quite interesting to see where this series is going. Should I start watching the anime?

Can I join? Sign me up as 20YL Lambo w/ Thunder ring please.

Yes watch the anime, its not as extreme as the manga, but it stays as close to the manga as it possibly can. (time slot = toned down)
    Btw, anyone read the latest chapter? it seems like
    Spoiler!