Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Meh Naruto should be told who his father is and be shown what techniques the 4th left behind...

That should get his speed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Moars View Post
    But the shadow clone does it! naruto wont die again this will never happen but would be very cool
    does it?what's [it]..is it this
    He should learn to open all 8 gates then use a shadow clone to use all 8 gates then 9 tails for some crazy fighting of course this will never happen
    again,when the shadow clone goes POOF,naruto will receive the mental stress and die
    that's the whole idea(mystery) of kage bunshin,the magical transfer of stress and experience
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Ah I see I.
    *still wants to see it*

if naruto gets another element do you think his uniqe use of shadow clones would allow him to combine it like a bloodline limit because yamato said earth in one hand water in the other when he exsplained how to use wood and normaly ninja cannot use two at onece but with a clone he should be able to combine them from two seperate people like he combines form and elemental manipulation from two clones for the futon rasengan.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    if naruto gets another element do you think his uniqe use of shadow clones would allow him to combine it like a bloodline limit because yamato said earth in one hand water in the other when he exsplained how to use wood and normaly ninja cannot use two at onece but with a clone he should be able to combine them from two seperate people like he combines form and elemental manipulation from two clones for the futon rasengan.
    highly doubtful of this situation simply cuz kakashi said a kekkei genkai is the ability for someone to combine two elements together. i'm sure ninjas might have tried to do it with shadow clones but were still unsuccessful.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by gray fox View Post
    that would be quite interesting, there'd be no limit to what naruto could accomplish. And we'd get to see some sweet jutsus. Ice would be most likely the first one achieved but naruto has to first discover his water element. The he can just create ice paths in the air and surf on em.

quote:
    highly doubtful of this situation simply cuz kakashi said a kekkei genkai is the ability for someone to combine two elements together. i'm sure ninjas might have tried to do it with shadow clones but were still unsuccessful.

yeah it not be possible for a normal person, but even kakashi said that naruto is the only one who can do this kind of training with the shadow clones, meaning that there could be endless possiblities. i would think so. the possiblity of learninng other elements is also on the table, why he only has to dedicate time, meaning he could possibly learn every justu like the third hokage did.

kyuubi's red chakra + yondy's teleport jutsu = NARUTO, ZE RED FLASH
    that would actually be pretty cool. lol
    i don think naruto really needs another element. he only knows like one jutsu that incorporates his wind. i think we need to give naruto a new outfit and a new weapon =) his orange jumpsuit isnt working out for me..

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i think its because people lack the chakra capacity. To cut your chakra essentially in half and trying to use an elemental jutsu would put quite the strange and the limit would be at most one. this makes the training extremely hard to accomplish. so its hard to say no one has tried it. i think the only one possible of doing it is naruto.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    i think its because people lack the chakra capacity. To cut your chakra essentially in half and trying to use an elemental jutsu would put quite the strange and the limit would be at most one. this makes the training extremely hard to accomplish. so its hard to say no one has tried it. i think the only one possible of doing it is naruto.
    the problem isn't lack of chakra capacity but rather the ability to control two elemental chakra simultaneously. that's why in order to control both elemental chakra simultaneously you have to have a kekkei genkai or rather the ability to control two elements simultaneously is called a kekkei genkai.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA