Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    everything other than rasengan+kuchiose+KB

this is a wind based jutsu...close rang type
    the cutting wing forms small needles of ice by cooling the water in the atmosphere...the needles are not microscopique...and when naruto activate it and fights in close range,his oponent will never understand where are the cuts coming from

not to use against fire attacks
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

After the death of Jiraiya, I want naruto to train again. Maybe at toad mountain? learn some toad techniques, after all he is a successor of Jiraiya. Learn some of the techniques Jiraiya did. Like that barrier jutsu. Also if his 2nd Element is water, I would like him to learn some Area effect Ice jutsu. Instead of wasting his chakra on shadow clones, he can create mirages from ice mirror. or Ice barrier that stops all incoming ninjutsu?

Tho, We all know that the next big jutsu he will learn is "that jutsu" mentioned by Jiraiya while talking to toad that has naruto's key.

Naruto Should Learn Kick Ass No Jutsu. - Ha!

But seriously I want to see Naruto make better use of his clones.
    Like say he could use exploding clones or clones that upon being dispelled release some kind of poisoness or knockout gas.
    I mean Naruto's clones are always getting pawned anyway right - he might as well use that in his favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post
    Naruto Should Learn Kick Ass No Jutsu. - Ha!

But seriously I want to see Naruto make better use of his clones.
    Like say he could use exploding clones or clones that upon being dispelled release some kind of poisoness or knockout gas.
    I mean Naruto's clones are always getting pawned anyway right - he might as well use that in his favour.
    My brother n I were talking about Naruto and He had similar idea as you. Why cant he uses his mass clone training techniques to learn some excellent taijutsu from lee or something. That would make his clones a lot more useful than getting 1 hit by enemy.

I think we're all waiting for Hiraishin, at least I am. I mean, it's so badass I could cope with anyone, except Sasuke, coming up with that.
    Other than that don't know, still waiting for "that jutsu". Hopefully no more rasengan, kuchiyose or kb. And no toad related stuff. I'd say it's time he came up with something on his own.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    That would be cool after j-mans funeral naruto going off maybe to toad mountains and training. He should focus more on close range comat by training with lee that would help him. It would be cool if naruto learnt a new technique which would help counter sasuke or itachis MS. "that jutsu" i think its the Flying Thinder god technique .

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    That would be cool after j-mans funeral naruto going off maybe to toad mountains and training. He should focus more on close range comat by training with lee that would help him. It would be cool if naruto learnt a new technique which would help counter sasuke or itachis MS. "that jutsu" i think its the Flying Thinder god technique .
    that would be cool,but a jutsu of that level requires a lot of experience....which naruto lackes for the time being ...maybe when he turns 18

He should learn to open all 8 gates then use a shadow clone to use all 8 gates then 9 tails for some crazy fighting of course this will never happen

Quote Originally Posted by Moars View Post
    He should learn to open all 8 gates then use a shadow clone to use all 8 gates then 9 tails for some crazy fighting of course this will never happen
    open 8 gates=surpass the hokage level , death
    9tailes=release of kyuubi,so again , death

i can assure you no fight will follow these events

But the shadow clone does it! naruto wont die again this will never happen but would be very cool