Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto's New Jutsus

Ok. About Time I created a new topic of my own.

I was thinking what new kickass jutsus would u all like naruto to learn. Name atleast one, give a reason for it and if it's something original try to come up with a name for it. I'll Start:

Hiraishin: Obvious, it would be kinda like minato's gift to his son. Bad Ninja "If u see an orange flash, get your eyes checked out, and if they're fine, Run Ninja Run."

Beast Mode: It would be cool if naruto could transform into mini kyubbi at will but without the side effects and all the advantages, kinda like how kiba goes into beast mode.

Dark Energy Chakra Blast: It'll be like a rasengan but uses kyubbi's dark chakra. looks like a black rasengan but just as powerful as ameterasu fireball. He'll have to control and harness kyubbi's power first.

Tornado Jutsu: I wanna see naruto create a tornado with wind chakra alone

Hurricane: I want him to learn the water element, he could mix wind and water, like what he did with yamato, and create a hurricane.

Whirlpool: He creates a huge whirlpool under the fighting arena, kinda like how Jiraiya summons the swamp of the underworld. And the whirlpool is basically dark water chakra with a mind of it's own, water jumps up to grab his opponent.

Assengan: Naruto releases a rasengan out of his ass, kinda like how the 4 tails released that chakra blast out of it's mouth and how sasuke releases chidori out of his whole body. I'm Joking bout this one but it would make for a great filler episode in the anime, imagine the surprise look on kakashi's face when he sees that variation.

ForeArm Blade: I want him to sew a hidden blade into his right forearm sleeve, so when he does learn the hiraishin, he can just put his arm around the opponents neck and slash his throat with one swift movement.

Sexy Sakura No Jutsu: Same as sexy no jutsu but he transforms into sakura.

Let's get some good ideas.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 12-29-2007 at 09:58 AM.

Well in the anime Naruto and crew go on a mission soon after Naruto and juraiya bring Tsunade back to the village to become Hokage. In that mission they had to deal with those same water ninjas that they had to fight in the Chunin Exam. They were out on the ocean and the water ninjas were using Water Clones and had pulled them all under water.

Naruto used a bunch of his Shadow Clones to swim to the bottom and had them create a whirlpool by having the clones each create a Rasengan in their hands and combined them to caused the water to flow into a whirlpool, which destroyed the Water Clones and they were able to get back to the surface to get some much needed air. So the Whirlpool thing you suggested is possible, but he has to be under water to do it. I think those episodes were just filler tell the next season started. Which is why its not in the Manga.

As for my own ideas for new Jutsu:

Naruto using his wind chakra in different ways, kinda like Aang from Avatar the Last Airbender.

Naruto finds out he's the type with 2 chakra types and creates some cool justu by combining them. Like if he's a Wind and Fire type he could create a fire attack that would put Sasuke's fire jutsu's to shame. Or if he's a Wind and Water type then he could figure out how to do Kohaku's Ice Mirror Jutsu or some other Ice based Jutsu.

He finds some way to combine his Chakra with the 9 Tail's chakra without going through that freaky transformation. Then he could create another ultimate jutsu that could be even more powerfull than the Rasengan Wind Shirikan.

I want him to learn a jutsu that can make him 200% smarter. He WAS and IS still dumb. (he is still attacking without a plan/tactics)

Sorry for the Naruto fans but a fact is a fact!

beside that what i sad:

I want him to learn water element first.. then I want him to learn a jutsu wich he combines WATER and WIND --> Ice!
    The name doesnt matter...

Naruto's New Jutsu:

Hermit mode + Kyuubi Mode = ...... Mode

Here fishy fishy! ><º> akatsoki's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manado View Post
    Naruto's New Jutsu:

Hermit mode + Kyuubi Mode = ...... Mode
    That way we would the Nine Tailed Frog on Fire Mode xD

I'm sacred just to think of it
    (\_/)
    (o.O) Respect the weak o.O
    (> <)O

Quote Originally Posted by pr0master View Post
    I want him to learn a jutsu that can make him 200% smarter. He WAS and IS still dumb. (he is still attacking without a plan/tactics)

Sorry for the Naruto fans but a fact is a fact!

beside that what i sad:

I want him to learn water element first.. then I want him to learn a jutsu wich he combines WATER and WIND --> Ice!
    The name doesnt matter...

Wrong! 1>Rewatch his batle with Kakashi at the start hes not dumn his timing with his shadow clones has improved and he didnt fall for any of Kakashi's traps.

2> His battle with Deidara where he pinned him down using shadow clones and landed Rasengan ( granted it was a clay bushin but his over all tactics has improved)

3>His battle with Kakuza he manged to land his Wind Shuriken Rasengan on Kakuza by himself!
    PPl are to harsh on Nauto the truth is Naruto has only been in 3 serious fight since shippuden began (Diedara/Itachi/Kakuza)

And on you second suggestion I think it owuld be cool if he could do an ice elemental maybe Rasengan that would freeze some one solid

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Here fishy fishy! ><º> akatsoki's Avatar
    Oh by the way i forgot to say the Jutsu

Naruto learning Fire Element

Fiery Rasengan:Naruto throws Rasengans on fire out of his mouth like Sasuke's Katon Housenka
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Wrong! 1>Rewatch his batle with Kakashi at the start hes not dumn his timing with his shadow clones has improved and he didnt fall for any of Kakashi's traps.

2> His battle with Deidara where he pinned him down using shadow clones and landed Rasengan ( granted it was a clay bushin but his over all tactics has improved)

3>His battle with Kakuza he manged to land his Wind Shuriken Rasengan on Kakuza by himself!
    PPl are to harsh on Nauto the truth is Naruto has only been in 3 serious fight since shippuden began (Diedara/Itachi/Kakuza)

And on you second suggestion I think it owuld be cool if he could do an ice elemental maybe Rasengan that would freeze some one solid
    Ha you forgot the batle with Oro when Naruto went 4 Tails

Awsome fight
    Last edited by akatsoki; 12-29-2007 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    (\_/)
    (o.O) Respect the weak o.O
    (> <)O

mirage of motion
    I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto learn some genjutsu. He currently has no idea how to cast and very little idea when it comes to dispelling genjutsu and that is pulling him back. He literally can't fight Itachi or Sasuke for that reason.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Flying Death no jutsu: FTGT+TKBNJ=God knows what....by the way the name is Konoha's Orange Blur.

A Suiton ultimate attack like chidori/rasengan but not a suiton rasengan.

Suiton jutsu's in general I think it could come in handy against all those Uchiha enemies.

Wind Jutsu's in general it's his element afterall and all those we see are awesome. Maybe he should learn how to trow wind cuts and hurricanes out of a sword or even kunai.

Some more toad techniques that he should already know for training with Jiraya. Atleast more sumoning use and it could combo with the water jutsus .

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by akatsoki View Post
    Oh by the way i forgot to say the Jutsu

Naruto learning Fire Element

Fiery Rasengan:Naruto throws Rasengans on fire out of his mouth like Sasuke's Katon Housenka
    ------------------------------------------

Ha you forgot the batle with Oro when Naruto went 4 Tails

Awsome fight
    Yes you are right but he did use the 9 tailed fox power and lost control so it indeed was a serious fight it didnt show case his skill more his rage & 9 Tail power.

As far as new moves I think Naruto should learn an Earth Defensive move that could protect his real body and shadow clone bodies like Gaaras Sand Armor.
    Also he needs to Devlop some Taijitsu skill by training with Guy/Lee and increase his speed.
    The most important thing for a close combat fighter to have is speed!
    Also He should learn some Fire Jutsu if he hasnt already so he can use the Frog oil-Summons to the fullest.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you