1 12.50%
  • |3| Average

1 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Also, while it sucks that he's a complete psychopath, how crazy good of a scientist is Ceasar Clown?! Not only could his chemical weapon completely kill an entire island, but it's alive, mobile, and can be unleashed and put away whenever and wherever needed O_O

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    based on the fact none of the prisoners knew he was there I'm guessing he was kept underground. Plus most of the prisoners survived the fight as well, so I'm guessing there are a bunch of shelters on the island.
    yep could be,
    it's about time they captured that clown

Once again, a great chapter. Not as exciting as some of the recent chapters have been, but definitely worth the flashbacks and set up between Zoro's group vs Slime and Law/Luffy's group vs Smoker and Caesar.

Interested as to what prevents Law from outright carving Caesar up himself. We've seen Logias, though they present quite the nuisance and challenge to Law, are not immune to Law's abilities and he is quite capable of defeating them. Thus, exactly what prevents Law from handling the situation himself? While his crew is the obvious answer, we've seen they didn't arrive on the island when Law first did, and therefore, unless by some greater correlation between Caesar and Joker (Joker being the one in possession of the Heart Pirates), they are not a valid canidate. Also, I wonder if this tied-hands deal has something to do with Law's standing in the WG as a Warlord. Of course, he's already shown up on a forbidden island, cut down a VA and one of the strongest Marine branches and furthermore threatened them; maybe this isn't as big of a deal anymore, but obviously Law is a calculating man and he's playing the odds. Idk...thoughts?

I found sanji in nami's body, something different, the attitude of zoro... when sanji hit zoro's head, zoro accepted, he did not revolted... if sanji in his own body, i think sanji and zoro will have a fight now if sanji hit zoro's head....so funny.

hmm. after seeing robin's wings again, i can see her fighting harpy mone this arc. (of course, counting that mone is gonna fight and not just a bench warmer XD)

well loved the chapter. it was great i can not wait to see how this fight turns out. i also love the team of franky, nami and luffy. although im looking forward to seeing zoro and brook carve up that slime some how.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was Robins time limit the last time she used her wings? 30 seconds or something? I wonder how long she can do it now
    A pie in the sky?

^ It was 5 seconds, though 30 seconds sounds like a good guess for her current time.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

or its possible that she has no time limit now? i mean its not out of the question since she can make a clone.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    or its possible that she has no time limit now? i mean its not out of the question since she can make a clone.
    Even the strongest birds in the world have time limits for flight, so I'm pretty sure she will get exhausted at some point.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off