3 17.65%
  • |3| Average

1 5.88%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Can't Orihime bring people back from the dead too? Like half their body blown off and stuff? I wonder if Soi Fon asked her to bring back her arm. Yamamoto should of... Pride is cool and all but its also stupid to go into battle with such a big handicap lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Can't Orihime bring people back from the dead too? Like half their body blown off and stuff? I wonder if Soi Fon asked her to bring back her arm. Yamamoto should of... Pride is cool and all but its also stupid to go into battle with such a big handicap lol
    It depends on how quickly their spirit bodies disintegrate to spirit particles and flow away (all this time she was working on something, if there is nothing then it's too late, I guess). Not to mention that her power can be blocked by strong spirit pressure, for example Ulq's spirit pressure blocking Ichigo's wound from being completely healed.

It's the theme of the story, it doesn't matter how tricky or omnipotent your ability seems to be, as long as your spirit pressure is to low to have any effects.

^Agreed. However, Ichigo and gang have obviously brought an entirely new level of honed skill over this past little break/timeskip, so possibly Orihime's powers are not as subjected to the spiritual power as before, at least not in the healing aspect. Of course her power was stripped off by the Opie a few chapters back but again, should she be able to bypass the death aspect, maybe we will see the restoration of the SS at the end of this chapter (which would be one huge hack for Orihime!)